RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #1

Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Ace 29.1 pocket door question?

Does your sliding door next to the refrigerator go in all the way? It appears that it should. The door in our unit seems to be out too far in the aisle, it does not match the bedroom door which is in the aisle about 3 to 4 inch max. The door by the refrigerator is out a good 6 or so. Makes the aisle a bit tight.
Can this door be adjusted?

Home base Phoenix Az
judy3972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2013, 06:40 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Some companys put screws for stops up in the tracking, some have blocking on the wall or the door just check what your unit has, measure the depth of the pocket then the door to see if it will fit all the way in if it will then find the stop and adjust it or fab a block for the door to stop on.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #3

Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
DH measured and there is room for the door to go back butterfly
Since the refrigerator is one side of the door and the shower on the other, no idea on our part. Anything anyone can contribute would be great as this really bugs me.
Home base Phoenix Az
Old 04-01-2013, 05:05 AM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
There is two locks on the trollys you can un lock them to remove the door and one side of the trim that covers the rail should have screws to let you remove the trim so you can get to the locks sometimes you can get to the locks without removing the trim. Unlock them lift up on the front some and slide the trolly out of the slot then do the same for the back. After door is off you will see what is stopping it
Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We can not remove the door as the space available is 24 inches and the door is 28. Will have to see if there is something on the track we can see and then get to to let the door go back further.
Home base Phoenix Az
Old 04-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #6

Thor Owners Club
Hey, Sorry I did not respond to this earlier. I have the 29.1 as well and my door sticks out into the hallway too. Before I bought it I bought it I had mentioned it to the dealer and they showed me 2 other 29.1 on their lot and every other one I have seen is exactly the same. About 4inches out into the isle.
Bdhicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #7

Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Oh well, I guess I'll learn to live with it. Another design correction suggestion to send to Thor.

Home base Phoenix Az

Tags
door