Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > POWER TRAIN GARAGE FORUMS > Cummins Engines
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-19-2018, 07:13 PM   #1

Check Engine Light SPN 2795 and SPN 641

I got a check engine light and have the following codes

SPN 2795 CM
Out of Calibration
FMI 13

Var Geo Turbo1
SPN 641 CM
Mech System Not Resp Properly
FMI 7

2006 Cummins ISB / Freight liner Chassis
55,000 miles

No issues other than CEL and Codes I drove it home last weekend about an hour and half no issues with power and my wife was following and did not see any smoke.

I called Freightliner and they seemed to think it was wiring so I checked all the plugs at the turbo and wires everything looked okay but I figured I would ask on here to see if anyone new of these codes.

Thanks in advance!
camping fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-19-2018, 08:36 PM   #2

American Coach Owners Club
With no performance issues, sometimes a low voltage, poor ground can do funky things.

Can you clear codes? Check all battery connection's, ground to chassis/engine block....but that's only a WAG...
mackwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:43 AM   #3

I tried clearing the codes out of the freightliner screen but no success they go away and then come back. I need to do some investigating and check some wires and stuff. Any ideas where to look?
camping fam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #4

American Coach Owners Club
Please post codes....
mackwrench is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
check engine light, engine, light