Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > POWER TRAIN GARAGE FORUMS > Caterpillar Engine Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Freightliner Owners Club
Need Recommendation for Cat Dealer in Atlanta Area

I need to find a good Cat dealer in the Atlanta area to do a valve lashing and fix an oil leak on my C7. I am on the Northeast side in Buford. Any recommendations?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #2

I would recommend Yancey Bros. Co. They are located in Austell; Yance Brothers are a full service Cat Dealer that I am familiar with. Or their subsidiary which is Yance Power Systems, they are just an engine dealer and service center for on-highway engines. Here is a link to find Cat dealers anywhere in the US and world.
http://www.cat.com/dealer-locator

Jim W.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #3

Yancey just north of Gainesville if you want just a cat. repair. On interstate 85 I'll take mine there when needed. It must be the one in Jefferson you can see it from the freeway. As stated above they have several location just google yancey.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #4

Agreed, Yancey is a good place to start. They have two sites co-located within a stone's throw from Six Flags. I accidentally went to their larger site (geared towards industrial equipment) looking for thermostats for my 3126. They accomodated me and got me the thermostats, but said I was better off going to their location across and down the street (Yancey Power Systems) which appears to be more suited for over the road applications.

1999 Beaver Contessa Naples 40'
Cat 3126B
1987 Ford Bronco Toad
TSchmelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat