Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRUCK CONVERSIONS, MDT's & HDT's FORUMS > Truck Conversions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #1

Bye, Bye, TC.....sad....

Well, after 3 years of loving and driving my truck conversion, my dream coach, I am delivering her to her new owner on Sunday. My wife just never got used to the truck conversion and complained everytime we traveled. She was spoiled and really enjoyed the co-pilot chair with heat and massage and recline in our last class A diesel. She missed the big window and didn't like the "center entry" door and the fact it made the layout of the salon have a "one sided" seating arrangement as she said.

Anyway, I told her she could pick out our next coach and she did!!! She traveled to Texas and fell in love with a 2005 Prevost Royale.......we will be taking delivery of our new bus in late September in Nashville then driving it back to Michigan to get ready for our winter travels.

I'll still lurk around here because my heart will always be with my TC.....

jtharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2013, 06:30 AM   #2

Jt...you have my condolences . Is that a Dynamax? I love ours! Since I am the DW and co-pilot, the TC seating is what sold me on the darn thing. New owner very lucky indeed. Have fun no matter what you're drivin.

Bucksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksmom View Post
Jt...you have my condolences . Is that a Dynamax? I love ours! Since I am the DW and co-pilot, the TC seating is what sold me on the darn thing. New owner very lucky indeed. Have fun no matter what you're drivin.
Yes, it is a Dynamax ultra.....The new owner is flying in from Florida on Sunday and I'm delivering the coach to the airport for him. I too love the seats and it is a comfy ride for the driver...never been a passenger in my own coach but if the DW isn't happy, no choice but to make the change. It's gonna break my heart in the morning doing my last run in the big girl.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #4

Lucky new owner indeed. Marriage: those not willing to compromise need not apply!
Bucksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #5

You know the old saying, "a happy wife is a happy life".

I think you will love your Prevost in time. I think if I ever had to give up my tc I would be looking at a Provost for many reasons.

Good luck
Old 09-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed S View Post
You know the old saying, "a happy wife is a happy life".

I think you will love your Prevost in time. I think if I ever had to give up my tc I would be looking at a Provost for many reasons.

Good luck
Hey, that looks like one big newfie.......where you at Frankenmuth a few years back....your rig looks familiar from the Yogi Bear park. We where there for the newfie show 2 years in a row. Anyway, if I had to give up my TC then I am glad I'm moving into a prevost. I just LOVE driving anything BIG and after driving the prevost, I must say from a ride stand point I think I'll get used to being in a bus pretty darn quick. I just couldn't see myself going from my dynamax back to a winnebago or such.....Since my wife LOVES the RV lifestyle and we are on the road for at least 4 months each year, compromising and letting her pick this coach was no big deal. I got to choose the last 6 coaches so fair is fair....LOL
Old 09-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #7

Sorry you had to make the switch. But sure glad you're going to a Prevost. Wow those are some nice coaches. And, the "bus conversion" section of the forums isn't very far away. I'll be looking for the pics in the "new rigs" section.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:18 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
Sorry you had to make the switch. But sure glad you're going to a Prevost. Wow those are some nice coaches. And, the "bus conversion" section of the forums isn't very far away. I'll be looking for the pics in the "new rigs" section.
I should be picking it up in the next 2 weeks. Now that my coach is gone, I'm going to clean out the barn and plan the trip to pick it up in Nashville.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #9

Jim,
Yes that was me at Frankenmuth, MI I do have Newfoundlands and Porties. Dog shows is what I do. Nice of you to remember my rig but to bad we didn't get a chance to meet. Maybe another time would be cool. I am sure the Newfie Nationals will be back in at Frankenmuth three four years down the road and there is talk the the Portie Nationals my be there in in a couple of years.
I travel where the dogs what to show..hehe
Hope all works out well for you with the changes.