Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRUCK CONVERSIONS, MDT's & HDT's FORUMS > Truck Conversions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-31-2011, 02:41 PM   #1

My new Dynamax....

Well after 8 years of RV'ing in class A coaches in 2 weeks I pick up my new Dynamax Ultra 45UL from the factory in Elkhart.

Here is a link to look at my coach:

Inventory | Dynamax Corp.

Looking forward to hearing where all the TC rallies are so we can hit the road and meet lots of new friends.

Jim
jtharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #2

WOW

You are going to love that rig, very very nice. Will handle so much better than a class a. Have fun.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #3

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
i have to say they make a DARN good looking rig
congrats
Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides
2022 F150 King Ranch or 2012 Edge toads

powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:59 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Wow
Nice looking rig.
"Semper Fi"
w6pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
The interior window trim is so sleek. I also like the rounded shower. Great lookin' coach. Contrats & enjoy!

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:37 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
......Unbelieavable how they utilized the space. WOW....WOW what a beauty. Enjoy as I know you will. Good luck and travel safe.
David G.
justimagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #7

Yaayyyyyy!! Another t/c. Love the trucks. Hopefully we'll get together at the www.hdtrally.com in Oct. Maybe we'll run into you sooner too. My sister-in-law lives outside Cleveland and we sometimes go visit her. Might have to check out Michigan. EdS is in Wisconsin but he covers lots of ground with his t/c too.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #8

really nice! Enjoy
srrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:15 AM   #9

Drove the 5 hours from the factory on Thursday.....first the folks at Dynamax are wonderful (Phil) gave me all the time I needed to learn about the coach systems. Of course I am still a bit "awe struck" but the ride home was effortless. 2 years ago I drove the dynamax and now I remember why I had to have one! Great Power, smooth ride, heck many time I forgot I was driving a 45 foot MH and thought I was driving a very luxurious car. The build quality on these units are great too.

Now I have to get used to a bunch of new sytems and gizmos but that is half the fun.

BTW....got a look at the first "full wall slide" Dynamax on the M2 heavy chassis..wow, the paint job was gorgeous and the coach was very cool. I didn't take a close look inside because I was a bit busy with the PDI. This coach was in the paint booth 2 weeks ago when I visited so it was nice to see it finished.

Lots of coaches going down the line, they looked busy building coaches.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:28 AM   #10

That's good news that they're busy. I've been extoling the virtues of truck conversions for some time now. Anybody that hasn't checked them out, should. They are definately a super way to build an rv.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:58 AM   #11

Just another update....

We've now had the chance to take the coach on 3 trips for the shakedown. I'm still in awe of the ride and power on my unit. Going up steep grades with cruise control on and I only lose 2-3 mph going up the grades. The build quality is fantastic and there is simply no rattles or creeks whatsoever! A few things needed to be checked so I have it at the dealer right now. The DW also decided to do a few mods to the interior while it is there.

We are getting rid of the free standing dining table and putting it in the corner to create more of a desk that can also be used to eat. We are adding a rocker, swivel recliner next to the couch as one of the chairs. We are also adding tile to the risers on the entry door instead of the black rubber.

We have opted to NOT use the system remote and are using the individual remotes instead......again the DW said it was a bit too complicated. The multiplex lighting is great. We'll send some pics after the interior modifications are done.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #12

Hey Jim, we are having fun with our new baby too. We are staying primarily at Illinois campgrounds for the foreseeable future, but plan on taking it to the Smokies for a cpl days in Sept, then driving over the mts to visit a cousin in N. Carolina. I can't wait! I'm already thinking about some of the things I want to do too....make sure you post pictures.
Bucksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #13

Great to find Dynaquesters!

https://picasaweb.google.com/salvage...39561918116482

Above link are photos are a quick run to Sherando Lake in the George Washington National Forest in Virginia. I love the DynaQuest.
salvagediver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #14

Great pictures. Nice campground! Were packin Shorty right now for a trip to Indiana for the weekend. Boy do we need it! Have fun!
Bucksmom is offline   Reply With Quote