Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Renegade Motorhome Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Our cab had black leather flex steel seats. We replaced them with the black/black leather Recaros. They have multiple leather and fabric options available. Each seat has a trim color and seat color so you will be able to design your Formula1 dream cockpit.

These seats are custom built for each order and must be ordered directly from Recaro in Auburn Hills, MI from the Commercial Sales Dept. You will not be able to order these seats from a Recaro dealer (I tried multiple dealers). Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery after you order them. Happy to help with questions, photo and/or share the contact info for the individual who can take care of you at Recaro if you would like.

Edit- Apparently my photo upload skills need work. These Recaro seats have turned our rig in to a space shuttle. Strap in.
Those seats look fantastic. Does the passenger one swivel also?
manike is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2017, 12:01 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by manike View Post
Those seats look fantastic. Does the passenger one swivel also?
Yes, you can order them with a pneumatic swivel. https://www.recaro-automotive.com/us...rgo-mc-ii.html

Regarding the lack of cubbie/cabin storage, check out Build 5 Fabrication
I ordered one based on another members recommendation and it should be here tomorrow.
mooseknuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:45 AM   #31

I have the Buildfarication5 console and it is great.
ragoodspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:35 PM   #32

So I guess this will be the renegade forum

my only contribution is ,
the gas heater only works on Zone 1, no zone 2 for gas ( propane ).

Are there any handling things to do for the FL M2 chassis ? not that it handles bad, just curious as there always seems to be tweaks for other frames.

Thanks all.
deputybubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 07:38 AM   #33

You are correct Deputy, no gas heat from zone 2. If the outdoor temp is below 28 degrees the heat pumps lick our. All you then have us zone one gas heat that will warm the coach but by no means drive you out with heat especially in the front of the coach. The only addition I am considering is the installation of a steering stabilizer. I have had them on other coaches and have not noticed any significant improvement in general handling but I have never had a front tire blow out so can not say how good a stabilizer will be in that situation. Be careful with the kitchen sink folks, some winter antifreeze has stained mine and I get not get the stains out. I was just going to replace the sink but it is molded to the counter top and installed as one piece according to Renegade. Will try a bleach mixture at Renegades suggestion but not overly optimistic. Any one had any luck getting any reception on their CB's? Be safe, Ron G.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #34

CB tech advised problem is poor or no ground plane . The simple solution was to add a No ground plane through the glass windshield antenna. I placed it on the lower right side. Works great. Some of the truck stops have good cb techs.
Tom&Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #35

Lessons learned from the TPMS system.
I took a short overnight trip this weekend. Put on the EEZTire system before I left.
After the first sensor went on and started alarming for low pressure I had to check all the tires.

So I have only had this rig about 5-6 weeks and the dealer had set the tire pressure. What I surmised is that since the pressure was set in Denver I lost 10- 12 Lbs from that altitude to here in sunny phoenix.

Topped off all the tires as best I could, I need to 'modify' my air compressor.
It's supposed to go to 150 psi but stops about 130 ish...

Another issue was my toad brakes were dragging and I could see the temp on those front 2 tires going up to 125 deg. others were at 80 - 90.

The one tire was smoking at this point, so I think I might lower the high temp warning for the jeep.

The other issue was I noticed the high exhaust temp light come on when we were driving out of town. It was only 96 deg. on Sat. Guess I'm going to get used to seeing that light over the summer

otherwise solid as ever.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:52 PM   #36

sorry, "lick out" should be "locked out", inability to edit my previous post causes a problem.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #37

Hello, is this the official Renegade forum? Hard to find any Renegade/M2 106 info out there. I just bought a new 2018 Renegade Verona LE and learning as I go.
Anyway glad to meet you all.
Has anyone added a aux air quick disconnect to your M2?
My exhaust brake switch lights up both hi/lo in either position. Which is which?
bugsw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #38

Down is low up for high on the switch. I thought I would want a air connection.. But the tires take 120 psi.. I'm not sure the on board tank is much higher than that.
Glad to hear the Verona family is getting bigger..
Old 06-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #39

Are you certain your coach does not have the aux connection ? I have a 2015 Renegade Explorer and it has an aux air connection in the drivers side electrical compartment. It works ok for tire fill but you need a person at the driver position to advise when the compressor is engaged above your current pressure or you will actually lose air. I have found the same problem at trucks stops if their air pressure is not at least 130 psi and you are not trying to add needed pressure to a hot tire
Tom&Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:43 AM   #40

Thanks deputy, don't know why my switch light doesn't change.
Tom for some reason freightliner did not include it on the M2 106 and even verified with Renegade.
But we are extremely happy with our Verona so far
bugsw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #41

Bugsw1 - that's what the dealer told me also.
They didn't put them on the 'lower' end Verona's
I have wanted to search out the possible connection for a tow truck at the front of the engine.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #42

It seems my Verona is *now* scheduled to be "ready to ship" on the 7th, so I am anticipating picking it up the week of the 19th.

So much for April delivery :(
Ziggy8321 is offline   Reply With Quote