Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Renegade Motorhome Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-23-2019, 11:22 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputybubba View Post
On mine I push and hold the button bellow the volume knob and it displays the rear camera constantly
I don't have such a button on my 2019. My dash unit is a Garmin RV BBT600.
tdeperte is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-07-2019, 12:19 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by netjam View Post
I’m back in business! Thanks to all who reached out to help. I think it works correctly. I won’t find out for sure til june as we’re in a park til then, but I tried the turn signals and all I saw was behind the coach. It took a fair while to get any camera to work and I’m really not sure what I did to get it working. All I could get was a blue screen but eventually I was able to get the menu to come up. I went from there and skipped the triggers for 2 & 3 and camera view from the rear camera appeared. Anyway...all is good now......thanks...
UPDATE.......Confirmed that the rear camera works all the time and turn cameras are disabled. Thanks so much......really nice now.....
netjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:00 PM   #31

Great tips for disabling side cameras.
What I really would like to get rid of is the “Check Surroundings for Safety” box at the bottom of the rear camera. It makes it nearly impossible to back up to my trailer accurately as it clouds the view of the hitch.
Anyone find a work around to eliminate it?
Doug Darby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:05 AM   #32

Got to use it on the road and to my dismay I found after setting cam 2,3 triggers to skip, when I put the turn signal on I get a black screen that says no rear camera selected. Then goes back to GPS after turn signal is turned off. Any idea what I did wrong?
Doug Darby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera