Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRUCK CONVERSIONS, MDT's & HDT's FORUMS > Bus Conversions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #15

WOW Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Here is a link to my public folder in Dropbox. Just a few recent pics of our self-conversion. I won't bore everyone with a ton of "in progress" photos.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r5n4yhhs5iq4o3v/gUFYwSAfcr

Hope this URL functions.
Very nice Bus. Some day I might be able to have one. Do you have to have a CDL license to drive these?
Dads Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #16

Very Nice. Love that drawer around the sink! I did 4 towkick drawers on mine below the kitchen cabinets. No need to waste all that space.

Sold the old MCI 18 months ago, have a brand new Dutch Star. Wish I could go back 18 months and keep the MCI. Had it for 16 years.
Mckeerw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #17

LA Gulf Coast Campers
I own a 1975 MCI MC8 conversion coach
Brianmc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #18

Good looking conversion! Nice cabinetry! Even your kitties look organized!
oneofthemoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #19

Bit late to this, but we have a '72 4905-A we just started converting. Hoping to eventually full time Funny how now that we have it, I'm seeing conversions EVERYWHERE, and before I didn't think they existed at all in our area.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:26 AM   #20

busnuts

Hi Everyone, another busnut here :-) Had my grand ole dame for 2 years now, a vintage Prevost XLII, and feel the luckiest person ever to be out and about with her. We've had our times of confusion and wondered what have I got myself into with this big beast but I live full time in my rig, although don't travel much just like the freedom to move on if I don't care for the scenery or neighbours, lol One day we might get good at boondocking and save myself a ton of money in parking fees. I do like the perks that come with park-living but I don't see where I've reduced my costs of living too much really with some of these parking fee rates, hmmm. I don't seek glamorous places, just some peace and quiet with neighbours who will respect my space.

Safe trails everyone !

Cheers !

Janis
journalmaker is offline   Reply With Quote