Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRUCK CONVERSIONS, MDT's & HDT's FORUMS > Bus Conversions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-25-2007, 06:29 AM   #15

Nice coach Jim. Why is it those big coaches always look new?

Joe

full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #16

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Not real hard either Jim....picture has to be hosted on the internet somewhere,or email me a jpeg image and I'll hook you up like mine if you wish...even smaller...LOL,or a smaller one over under your screen name...

if you email me,specify signature (bottom of post) or:

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&l t;&lt;&lt;&lt;---------------aviator over there

Have a great day!!

Bob </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see that you are at Rally Park at Lazy Days. We will be there next week what site number are you at ?
Coming in to look at the 2007 Tiffen Allegro Bus maybe trading up to it.

Old 04-08-2007, 06:19 PM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by full-timer:
Nice coach Jim. Why is it those big coaches always look new?

Joe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I enjoy readind all your stories Indian and gypsy and all the places . Thanks keep it coming.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #18
Administrator Emeritus

George, I'm in 36....Route 66 is in 39 on the corner and pusherman is in 130 I believe.
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #19

Hi Jim
... I can't let you be the only Prevost owner to post ....yea I'm too cheep to pay $100 to POG too... Nice rig

8V92TA 500 HP /w 6 speed
Prevost82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:35 AM   #20

Prevost owners on this forum

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by big jimbo:
Can we start a group for Prevost owners on this forum? I am not computer literate enough to know how. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
apackof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #21

We use the 2002 PREVOST Marathon XL for the extreme races, drags and driffting and also national Superkart races and large Rally's
The 2006 THOR HURRICANE ( lots of custom mods) for state & federal state park camping
Old 05-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #22

Sorry guys still having trouble posting pic with the [IMG]at front and rear [/IMG] for some reason my keboard is a european model and it doubles the quotation marks. so here is the address
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1627...16273631&uid=8803116

Old 06-03-2007, 02:17 AM   #23
Administrator Emeritus

I don't know what we're going to do with you....Again, the link you've posted is to the page that shows the entire gallery as well as the specific picture.
ME thinks you need another keyboard...
Old 06-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #24

I just don't understand why some of you folks feel the need to have the "brand name" specific forums. When I log onto this board (and the other one I've been posting on), I simply choose "FIND" "NEW SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT". Then I scroll thru the various messages. Sometimes I will click on one that is in a section that I don't post in much... usually to post a little bit of info that I may have or to read up on a similar problem (sometimes I just shake my head because some folks can't think outside the RV store box). Othertimes I just make up funny endings to the post (late at night when I'm tired). Given that many of the members on this board have owned more than one "brand" of RV it is silly and elitist to exclude them (figuratively) from the forum. Why not just be content with the Bus Conversion forum? After all you could learn from others and it's not like you self-converted your coach (I go to Bus Nuts for THAT kind of info). For example... When Eagle Bus & Car closed up in Brownsville TX, they had 2 unfinished buses sitting on the factory floor. Prevost bought them and all the Prevosts on the road now have my Eagle's frame under the skin (which looks remarkably similar to my Eagles fluted aluminum skin... ). Before I learned that bit of history, I was flipping thru a magazine and came across a Prevost ad that showed the barebones frame. Couldn't figure out why it looked so familiar until it dawned on me.... opened up my Eagle manual to the frame section. Lo and behold, there's the same frame (in the same position... kinda like they used the same graphic). So does that mean I can post on your "Prevost forum" since I own a pre-Prevost or is it that you own an Eagle knockoff?

Sorry it's just that, while I can see the need for type specific sections (like Class A, Class B, Class C, Trailers, pop-ups, Bus Conversions, Vintage) I don't get the ones like Winnebago Forum, Thor Forum Excel Forum, etc. Next thing you know, there will be someone wanting a forum for "People who only stay in Class A restricted resorts, wash their RV daily, eat every meal out, tow cars that match their RV and never own an Rv older than 1 year old" or how about a forum for "people who stay only in public campgrounds but not in class A unless they are in a Vintage class A, who only eat out one meal a week and grill at least 3 other meals on a charcoal grill, not a gas grill because that's not really grilling, have at least 2 pets under 25 lbs, can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time, doesn't take a televison camping and doesn't use a computer... ever".

Pretty soon this board will be full of little, tiny, silly cliques and won't be worth posting on. That bugs me... almost as much as the "signatures" that take up half the monitor screen and the huge pic's of their rigs... which makes my screen load very slowly since I'm on cellphone dialup.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #25

Texas Boomers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Lorna, I think you shook 'em up......

glenn
Old 06-11-2007, 04:21 PM   #26

Mid Atlantic Campers
Because we like um

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:43 PM   #27
Administrator Emeritus

Lorna, we have brand specific forums at the request of and for the benefit of those folks that own the specific coaches.
While we do indeed have "generic" model forums for Travek trailers,fivers and so forth, the manufacturer specific forums give those folks the ability to discuss issues specific to their brand and not really applicable to other brands.

Our moderators are asked to move generic posts OUT of the specific manufacturer forums and into the generic forums in order that these posts benefit everyone.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #28
Z!

I a, getttong ready to buy it has came down to a 1998 40ft prevost w 118k mi for 245k it is SWEET or a 2004 Newmar Essex 45ft for 225k.
I like dependability the Prevost outside is Freakin BEAUTIFUL & i think it willl stay that way a LONG time but im scared of resale in 5 yrs & i want dependability Ive heard prevost has alot cheaper maintenence & is more dependable...Ive also started a topic in the New members section .
I just saw prvost & had to post