Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-21-2019, 07:45 PM   #1

2004 Workhorse P32 Fuse Diagrams

Ref:2005 Damon Daybreak 3060 Workhorse P32 Chassis (2004)

Hello,

I am looking for fuse diagrams for Internal and Underhood.
The downloaded manual only refers to 'W' series fuse info.
It has a 'P' section, but no fuse info in that section.
Is the fuse diagrams the same for both ?
If this has been addressed please point me in the right direction.

Thank you.
wozDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2019, 10:41 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Looking at my owner manual, they are real close to being the same. For the internal fuse panel, the big difference is the P32 will have the auto park brake/Back Up fuse in the last position. Where as the W22 and W24 have a Throttle Adjust fuse. Every other fuse is listed as the same and in the same position. For the external fuse box they are close also. Stud 'A" will have different body build. The W22/W24 fuse box marked for Power Brake, will be an Aux Fan on P32.

What are you looking for? Maybe I can look something up for you. You should be able to find a manual on this web page. http://workhorse.navistar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=574

Hope this info helps. The real owners manual should show the fuse boxes for P32/P42 and W22/W24 Chassis.
hawkeye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:59 PM   #3

Was going to say that the diagrams are in my 2003 owner's manual and that I would send you the pdf if you thought it would help. But then I went and looked just now and found the manual for the 2004 P32 chassis.

Here it is if you're interested,, Fuse panel diagrams for the P32 start on page 4-70.

http://workhorse.navistar.com/workho...ers_manual.pdf
Old 02-22-2019, 06:06 AM   #4

Wow ! Sure glad I asked.

Thanks all for taking the time to help me !!
Old 02-23-2019, 06:13 PM   #5

Damon Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozDaddy View Post
Wow ! Sure glad I asked.

Thanks all for taking the time to help me !!
Let us know what you find wrong. It always helps other who may have a problem.
hawkeye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:20 AM   #6

Problem Solved !

Due to trailer harness shorting out, I had no lights (brake, turn signals, hazard, running lights). With the short fixed and 3 fuses replaced, I regained all except for the parking/running lights. After hours/days pulling my hair out checking (by myself), re-checking fuses and relays, with the help of my nephew, we found the problem. The motorhome has a ICC switch on the dashboard. I was asked what it was for so my help fiddled with it while I was outside of the coach. The lights blinked. To make a frustrating story short, the switch was faulty. What that had to do with the short problem, I can't say, other than maybe there was a small arc burn on the contacts. Go figure ! Not all motorhomes have this switch. If I remember correctly, it is a 'courstesy' switch that that blinks the running lights when someone lets you in to his lane.

I would like to thank the members that helped
me with suggestions and links to electrical and fuse diagrams.
I hope this helps others with this type of problem.
Could save a LOT of time !!!
Old 03-02-2019, 06:41 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
OEMY's web site has much on the Workhorse chassis.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, p32, workhorse