Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #1

code po200

I have a check engine light ..........took it to auto zone to down load the error code...........m24 workhorse, 2007.

aa1 open or shorted fuel injector
aa2 open or short in electrical circuit
aa3 high fuel pressure-pressure regulater defective-fuel return line blo
cked
aa4 check tps and circuit for failure

my question is ......is this right for the m24 chassis or is he giving me the code for a chev truck, or is there a differance. the coach only has 5000 miles on it.
leadfoot3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #2

ok ......I pulled the engine cover and started looking around, one injector cap was not quite on. pushed it about and 1/8 and it snaped on the injector. Started the engine and I could hear a spark at a plug wire, melted boot I guess.....new wires are in order, with insulaters. Do you think this could have caused the code?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #3

most likely thats your problem,did you google the code?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Send a message via Yahoo to Rick Long
Absolutely It's a chain reaction with the smog system when one thing goes out. I had a very similar event on my Ford V10.. it has a coil on each plug and one had a broken hold down tab... bounced off (thank you California Highways).
It will take several starts and many miles for the error to go away once it's fixed. Mine went away after a 600 mile trip.
Rick Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #5

thanks Rick......I'm going to change plug wires with after market heat shields and see what happens. after googling, it seens if it was an individual injector the code would indicate so..............still wondering.
thanks for the help.