Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-02-2017, 07:09 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coolant temp sensor

Does anybody have a part number for the engine coolant temperature sensor ?
2003 W 20
coopco is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2017, 11:41 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Close as I can get with the info given. You will need to confirm that it fits.

ACDELCO 2131526

1995 Warrior
Hufficon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 06:34 PM   #3

Gulf Streamers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by coopco View Post
Does anybody have a part number for the engine coolant temperature sensor ?
2003 W 20
Just bought one at a Chevy dealer. RV stored a couple of miles away so will post P/N when I get a chance. Autozone had one as well.

My sensor is leaking. Probably knocked or removed and reset without sealer when they did my Banks headers.

New sensor come with a white thread sealant applied. Autozone web site has a really good installation description. They advise coating the threads with GM P/N 12346004 or equivalent if reinstalling old sensor. I'll apply rust inhibitor on oil dip stick.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
coolant temp sensor

Thanks to both of you for the help. Hufficon that looks right . I thought it was leaking at the wires turns out it was just loose and old sealer. Pulled it cleaned it up reinstalled with sealer and all is good.
Thank you for the help
Coopco
coopco is offline   Reply With Quote