Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #1

Edit/Fixes for your 12v Chassis Wiring

ok i would like to ask for evey one to not post here in less you have good info on plugs & part numbers

we have all had to look over 50 pages of posts to get the info we are looking for so i would like to keep this to a info only page

so with that i would like to make a post that could help some one

if you have any info with pics and part numbers of any plug that cost you a i would like you to add that here

i well be adding alot of videos here as i can when i am working on the RV on how to read wiring diagram and make stock wiring / and pin part numbers where to find some of the tools / plugs that you would need in a low cost way but still stay stock

if you are the type of guy that your time is money ... i am 100% ok with you getting every thing new

as for me after the price of one fix at the shop and parts .. it could pay for every thing i show here

to help i added a website i like to order parts form that has pics of each plug as its hard to just order from part numbers not seeing that you are getting

just hit the search button with every thing set to all

EFI Connection, LLC - Connector Search

i have alot of part numbers to look up and so as i edit my system and make videos i well keep adding part numbers for every thing and how to make / fix

THIS POSTING AND INFO COMES AS HELP AND TANK IT AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
terry735001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-13-2014, 06:54 AM   #2

Terry.. I bought some of my wire harness accessories from Painless Performance
There are so many places now that China has stepped into main stream manufacturing but when I refurb'd my car...these guys made the harness pieces seamlessly easier.
Gocoffeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #3

sorry its been some time but i well keep adding to this as i go

i found my self for getting to setup the cam when working
or i just for get its there and off to work i go

pin
12160636 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser
pin
12160637 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser
fuse block
12191544-B Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser
fuse block with small relays
12092741 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser
lager base plat not seen in video
12146815 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser
locking tap for lager fuse block
12146947 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser
tool
12155975 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser

found the Unsealed Female Tangless Terminal for the min relay

http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...px?ItemId=1162

http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...px?ItemId=1163
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #5

relays

i have only had to use one size so fare so i have not had to find the bigger size / ga
link is for a working Delphi Metri-Pack 280 Tangless Sealed Female Terminal 18-16ga that is the only size they have

EFI Connection, LLC - Terminal Details

i could not get good info on mouser on if they where tang or tangless so you may have to order some and find out and again its not hard to cut off the tab and make them work if there wrong

so go to Mouser Electronics - Electronic Components Distributor and search for.... Delphi Metri-Pack 280 Tangless Sealed Female Terminal ... and find the ga you need

make sure your looking at the Tangless .. but as you can see the pics never show the top of the pin so its hard to know what you looking at but the ga size
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2014, 12:39 PM   #6

F pin

M pin

if you need them in a def wire size they have them as well
as you can see on links this one stile pin fits many many plugs
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2014, 04:00 PM   #7

Automotive Connectors FEM 800 SERIES TERM SLVR CB

you may need to go to youtube to full size the video to see what i am trying to show

12065916-L Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser

12110127-L Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser

12065915 Delphi Connection Systems | Mouser

..... smaller .................. med rang ........... lager wire size
Attached Images

Tags
wiring, chassis