RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-16-2006, 06:42 AM   #1

I just bought a 2004 Gulf Stream Sunvoyager with a Workhorse chassic. I have read about some recalls and would like to know how to go about finding out if they have been done to my new ride. The vin # begins with 5B4 if this is some help.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-16-2006, 06:42 AM   #2

I just bought a 2004 Gulf Stream Sunvoyager with a Workhorse chassic. I have read about some recalls and would like to know how to go about finding out if they have been done to my new ride. The vin # begins with 5B4 if this is some help.

Old 02-16-2006, 07:10 AM   #3

Jayco Owners Club
Here's a LINK for you.
US Army 1968-70 SETAF 559th HHD S4
DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:58 AM   #4
Official iRV2 Sponsor

trapshooter,
In order for me to check for any recalls on your WH chassis you will need to provide the last 8 digits of the VIN# for me. Let me know and I can tell you if you have any recalls. Thanks.

Jeff Brazel
Old 02-16-2006, 01:22 PM   #5

Jeff, Last 8 are33375494, Thanks, trapshooter
Old 02-16-2006, 01:44 PM   #6

Jeff, I went to the Workhorse web site aand got all my information. Great to get this help from the members Thanks for your ehlp, Trapshooter
Old 02-16-2006, 02:08 PM   #7

My RV dealer is an authorized Workhorse Service Center, and they have access to the Workhorse database which contains records of all the warranty work done on the chassis. I would expect any other authorized Workhorse Service center to also have access to this database.

Carmichael, CA
tallguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #8

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Hello, JIM BAKKER: Welcome to iRV2.com We are glad you have joined us. You are right about the dealers having access, but so do owners. In fact, that is what this thread is about. Up at the top of this WCMC section are "highlighted" threads in Bold and one of them tells how YOU can register your coach with WCC and then go view it's history. Look for the link provided by Donovan P, as a short cut to the thread. Again, thanks for joining us, we look forward to your participation. ED
edgray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 09:20 AM   #9

My point was that my dealer has access to lots more than I see on the WCC site. They can see the dealer notes for all the warranty work on the chassis, as well as the roadside assistance call I once made. I don't see anything except the recalls.

Carmichael, CA
tallguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 03:23 PM   #10
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Bakker:
I would expect any other authorized Workhorse Service center to also have access to this database. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Jim, That's true and that's a good thing.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:11 PM   #11

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Bakker:
My point was that my dealer has access to lots more than I see on the WCC site. They can see the dealer notes for all the warranty work on the chassis, as well as the roadside assistance call I once made. I don't see anything except the recalls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't see any of the work ,WH has done tomy coach either. Only the instument panel recall. Am I looking in the wrong place?
max49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 06:45 PM   #12
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max49:
I don't see any of the work ,WH has done to my coach either. Only the instrument panel recall. Am I looking in the wrong place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is no other place to look as an end user. The information provided to you in "My Motorhome" is what's available on-line for you to look at.

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote