Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #29

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Jon thank you for checking for me. I am used to dealing with hitches in old vehicles, and overworked bodies, as long it is not the symptom of a greater problem it will be lived with. Have been taking in the sites at Quartzite, and have walked by your booth a couple of times and if we had not been on a mission both times I would have stopped to ssee if you were there. We traveled 6000 miles this summer after I had you upgrade the confuser for me. I tended to use the extra power more then try to save some gas. It did everything you said it would. We have a heavy motorhome and toad, but the 8.1 in this UFO did a great job.
cj5 jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #30

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Yes I have been in the booth most of the time so come see me! We can maybe even somehow get our new Magnum plug wires on that UFO of yours
Brazel's RV Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #31

Thanks Wayne ! Gives me something to chew on!!
With only the left signal light lighting there has to be a current path somewhere in that side only.
One more question if you do not mind? The 7 wire plug from the coach to the Toad,do you disconnect the toad power cable from the coach when you disconnect the toad? I'm thinking yes but just want to check.
I'm wondering if the coach cabling was altered to accept the 4 wire system required by the Toad. The turn signal and brake light circuits need to have diodes installed in the proper circuits and in the proper orientation. All it would take is one in the Left turn signal wiring and or brake light circuit and that might be the current path.
When and if you get time to connect the Toad to the Coach 7 wire connector. See if the left turn signal / brake light comes on with the left coach turn signal when they are connected.

Dick.
Airtool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:02 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5 jeeper View Post
"it will be lived with."
IMNSHO, out of the millions of cars and thousands of motor homes on the road that don't have this configuration...........?
And... only the left side turn signal?

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #33

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Sorry I missed you Jon, we left, and have been staying at a place where we can not get on line, will try next year, or we may go north next summer , if we get close we will stop by.
cj5 jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ufo