Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-02-2014, 09:08 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Website

I went to log on to the Workhorse website and review some of the data they used to store for registered users and noticed they don't have that available anymore. (Or did they move it somewhere else?)

I sent them an email to inquire as to if they are in a transition phase, or if that great service is no longer available.
TexasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2014, 11:03 AM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Apparently the company was sold to Navistar a couple of years ago. That company was sold to AMG recently which will focus on electric trucks. What that will mean for former Workhorse owners, and RVs built on their chassis, remains to be seen.

I understand that some service centers that had serviced Workhorse Chassis in the past have had issues being paid for warranty work and no longer service them.
timwoodburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:36 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTom View Post
I went to log on to the Workhorse website and review some of the data they used to store for registered users and noticed they don't have that available anymore. (Or did they move it somewhere else?)

I sent them an email to inquire as to if they are in a transition phase, or if that great service is no longer available.
It looks like the "new" owner of the Workhorse brand, AMP, has finally taken down the old Workhorse website and replaced it with info about AMP and its products. I'm guessing the older info is no longer available.

Please let us know if you get a reply to your email.

FWIW, the Workhorse database I used to access to download individual build sheets for owners is not working currently, so that resource may be gone too. Ed
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
No reply to my email. Guess we shouldn't be surprised.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTom View Post
No reply to my email. Guess we shouldn't be surprised.
Tom: please check your PM. Ed
Old 05-06-2014, 11:42 PM   #6

Official iRV2 Sponsor

I'll see what I can find out through my channels and let ya'll know what the deal is moving forward.
Brazel's RV Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I went to Workhorse.com with no problems. I signed on and saw myworkhorse account info.............
TXredfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXredfish View Post
I went to Workhorse.com with no problems. I signed on and saw myworkhorse account info.............
You are correct. Apparently AMP was "beta testing" a new website for AMP products and used the original WCC website URL, which temporarily disabled the WCC features.

THANKS for letting us know the WCC info is still available.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:36 AM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Yes, thanks!

Tags
workhorse