Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Ford Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-04-2016, 12:48 PM   #1

Vacuum Hose for Ac Controller

Hello every one !

i have a little problem. and here it is.
I have 2014 Ford F 53 . during winter park the mouse bite off the little tinny Black Hose come from the vacuum reservoir go thru the pannel and connect to the AC knod to control the air flow, ( either front air blow or defrost air blow ) the black horse is control the front air blow. and the blue one control the defrost air blow.
my question is where can i order those house, because I when to the FORD dealer couple of them and they can not find one. I call the camper dealer they don't carry it. i went to autozone, advance auto, oreily auto to part they don't have it.
i am at the end of my rope and can not find it any where. please help any infor or part number will be GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!
right now I only have the defrost air blow only
thank you very much and wishing your have a good day and safe trips
Southern RV
Southern RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2016, 02:33 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Take a piece of your hard plastic hose to auto parts store and find a piece of flexible fuel/vacuum line that the hard plastic line will slide into the flex line tight. And splice the hard line with flex line and keep a little extra for that just in case. I think it is a 1/8 inch size hole but just take it and they have it behind the counter.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:26 AM   #3

thank you Johndale. for quick respond and solution for my problem !!
Old 01-10-2016, 01:48 PM   #4

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Vacuum Hose Size

If you are still interested...
I have a 2008 F53 that has 1/8"/3mm id vacuum hose to the heater/AC fan controller. It is probably the same as yours.
CampOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #5

Yes Please. i am looking for the black color hose and the blue one too please. please let know what type of payment will you take .
thank you very much.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:51 PM   #6

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Your other option is to contact the coach builder. They installed the control panel, heat exchangers, controls lines, engine hot coolant valve and such. Ford's side of the build concerning dash air stopped at the engine which is why they had no idea.
Sweetbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:31 AM   #7

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
If you need the hard plastic hose, try contacting this company

Evans Tempcon, Inc

If you need the soft rubber hose, Amazon has it... even in different colors.
CampOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 12:53 PM   #8

Thank you very much for your great help and infor. thank you very much all really appreciated !!!
Old 01-14-2016, 12:39 PM   #9

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
THough you may not find that specific hose I have a suggestion. If you have not already removed the hose cut off like 1/2 inch of good hose (cut back to good hose)

To to any auto parts store,< NAPA, Auto Zone, Discount Auto. O'Rilley's Joe's Auto Parts taking the cut off bit with you

They should have a hose there which wil fit tighly over the cut off bit.

Get 1 foot (Generally the minimum length you can buy) and make splices out of it.. NOTE. if the chewed part is not too long they may have ready made splices already on the hook.

Been there (Splicing the hoses) done that.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:07 PM   #10

Thank you very much. Finally I got the front blow air.!!! I follow your advise and get the hose fit tightly over the old one. rub some plumbing glue over it for air tight. woala it fix !!
one again thank you very much for all your help.. really APPRECIATED !!
Old 01-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #11

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Glad you got it working.> Way easier to splice than repalce, a Splice is simply a length of LARGER vacuum hose.. that always works.