Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Roadmaster Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2017, 12:26 PM   #1

Alignment Shops

I am currently in Fresno CA. and will be traveling up I5 to Oregon and Washington in July. Does anyone know of a GOOD!!! alignment shop for my 08 Monaco Dynasty in Fresno or on my way north
MichaelQuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #2

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I would try Henderson's Line Up in Grants Pass, Oregon.
mike2wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:14 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Henderson Lineup. Did a number on my coach and they really know roadmaster chassis'.
Rfriebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfriebert View Post
Henderson Lineup. Did a number on my coach and they really know roadmaster chassis'.

You think they can do steering box replacements, drag link?
Old 06-26-2017, 04:50 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I would say yes

I know that they can do the steering box (they wanted to replace my Sheppard with a TRW replacement) but I didn't have the time.
I would give them a call. Talk to Robert Henderson if you can. He is very happy and willing to discuss your issue and let you know what they can do.
(541) 326-4033
Grants Pass RV and Auto Repair | Henderson's Line-Up Brake & RV Inc.
Park there overnight (30 amp) and they will greet you in the morning.
Really nice group and they know their stuff!!!!
Good luck and key her between the lines
Rfriebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:30 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelQuick View Post
I am currently in Fresno CA. and will be traveling up I5 to Oregon and Washington in July. Does anyone know of a GOOD!!! alignment shop for my 08 Monaco Dynasty in Fresno or on my way north
Also you can go to Kaiser Brake & Alignment in Eugene, OR. They can do a complete front & rear alignment. We had them do it on our old Beaver Marquis and more recently on our Roadmaster 10 airbag Monaco Signature. They did all the difficult Monaco factory alignments before Monaco went out of business. Also have a couple 50A and water spots for overnight stays.

They make drag links in their shop and can replace any Monaco link. Definitely can do a steering box replacement. I had them also rebuild our drive shaft u-joints (preventive maintenance at 90,000 miles).
super_rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_rep View Post
Also you can go to Kaiser Brake & Alignment in Eugene, OR. They can do a complete front & rear alignment. We had them do it on our old Beaver Marquis and more recently on our Roadmaster 10 airbag Monaco Signature. They did all the difficult Monaco factory alignments before Monaco went out of business. Also have a couple 50A and water spots for overnight stays.

They make drag links in their shop and can replace any Monaco link. Definitely can do a steering box replacement. I had them also rebuild our drive shaft u-joints (preventive maintenance at 90,000 miles).

Good to know thank you.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:48 PM   #8

Can highly recommend Kaiser in Eugene. They have done our 04 Safari Panther several times. Tight getting into their shop, but worth it. The only place to get a quality alignment.
Arthur Gray is offline   Reply With Quote