Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:49 AM   #1

Adult Only Camp grounds

I have this ideal in my head for several years about an adult only camp ground and was wondering if it would go over? I have seen some around the country and need to go and check one out. Any feed back would be great and let em know if you would be interested in concept and what amenities you would want to have in place
Fred639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-11-2016, 08:55 AM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation) has several RV parks around the country. One is in Georgia. There was a thread on the IRV2 forum if you want to search that. Can't get any more adult than that
Dennis Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:28 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dean View Post
AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation) has several RV parks around the country. One is in Georgia. There was a thread on the IRV2 forum if you want to search that. Can't get any more adult than that

I'm not really worried about the whole nude recreation which don't condone it more of a Party atmosphere where people want to cut loose or just stay mellow just a place you could go and have no worries
Fred639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quartzite az. Going to quartzite in January 2017. Does anyone know if there is an adult only area there?
mattpatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:02 PM   #5

We're staying at an adult only park right now in Old Town, Fl. And NO, it's not a nudie park. It's a mom and pop park in north Florida with nice HUGE level grassy sites that are long enough for the biggest rigs, and plenty of yard area between sites. No kids are allowed (with exceptions for brief visits from grandkids for a day or two). You have to be 40 or older to stay here. There is a pool in a screened enclosure to keep out the bugs, and a meeting hall for group functions. There is the typical store with limited inventory, and a take one - leave one library. Full hookups at each site, with 30 and 50 amp. Concrete patios with picnic tables. This is the kind of park we like.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:14 PM   #6

Orchid Lake RV Park in New Port Richie, FL is an "over 55" park with no dogs allowed.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #7

Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Looking for clothing optional.
mattpatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpatti View Post
Looking for clothing optional.
Ohhhhh!!!!, My Eyes!!!!
Hit_the_Rhod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 09:51 AM   #9

I'm not that fond of these segregated campgrounds. I feel interactions with multi generations keeps you better informed with diversified points of view. If I only wanted hear and see what I already knew or agreed with, I could just talk to myself in the mirror...