Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Hobbies, Passions & Pastimes
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #29

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishinn View Post
wow- nice setup!
Thanks, it is great. DW bought it for me a few years ago as a Christmas and birthday (12/26) present. I love brewing but in the summer hate to use a nice weekend day so 20 gallon capacity makes enough to keep me in beer until a rainy Saturday comes along to replenish. Outdoor use only due to the huge burners so I made a smaller setup for winter brewing indoors.
HD4Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-03-2011, 04:33 AM   #30

My husband brews dark beer, and sometimes wine (I like the wine!!!). Thank you for the home brewers page & forum .... I will be showing that to my dh when he wakes up this morning...I'm sure he will love that!
rzak1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:49 AM   #31

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzak1963 View Post
My husband brews dark beer, and sometimes wine (I like the wine!!!). Thank you for the home brewers page & forum .... I will be showing that to my dh when he wakes up this morning...I'm sure he will love that!
You are welcome. Funny I was just posting in another thread that today is my day to brew some beer. If your hubby joins Northern Brewer's forum have him PM me to tell me who he is and that you post here. My forum name is the same there.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #32

Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Getting ready to brew 2 batches today for a pool party in August.

Peach homey wheat and a strawberry honey wheat.
Chickenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenman View Post
Peach homey wheat and a strawberry honey wheat.
Sorry, but fruit in beer is just wrong. If you are making a refreshing summer fortified kool aide, then OK.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #34

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by two2go View Post
Sorry, but fruit in beer is just wrong. If you are making a refreshing summer fortified kool aide, then OK.
Try a bottle of Lindeman's Framboise and see if you don't change your mind about fruit in beer.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #35
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Man do I love a good framboise. You are making me thirsty.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD4Mark View Post
Try a bottle of Lindeman's Framboise and see if you don't change your mind about fruit in beer.
We have a local pub chain named Old Chicago. They feature a World Beer Tour where you drink 110 different beers and you get some stuff and your name on a plaque. I have been through 2 and 1/2 tours and I have tried several fruit beers including the above and some that set me back $12 or more a bottle. While unique and interesting, I still don't much care for wheat or fruit beers. To each his own and I respect that. I also say, "Life is too short to drink light beer."
Old 06-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #37

Brewing delight

We have a place here in St Paul where you can go and select from 52 recipes call Vine Park Brewing. 1 1/2 weeks ago we (4 of us) went and bottles 5 - 16 gallon kegs of beer. Absolutley wonderful stuff. 2 batches of David's Black Bavarian, 1 batch of Naked Sunday Creme Ale, 1 batch of Red Hyena, and 1 of Imperial Stout.
We wind up with 72 - 22 oz bottles and after taking 4 cases of our own brew, we split up the remaing brew so everyone can have a few of the other varities. Over the years, I have brewed or tasted almost 40 of the varities and most are outstanding. Can't even hardly handle the commercial kinds anymore. These are just too good. If anyone is going to be at Madison, I will have a bunch there for the tasting and enjoying.

2004 Damon UltraSport

Precision Frame & Alignment
Dick L is offline   Reply With Quote