Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-18-2017, 07:56 AM   #71

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to The General
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminehd View Post
Yes, the kitchen sink is on the passenger front slide
The flexible sink drain hose, under the right side kitchen cabinet bottom, can loosen or break from the slide movement. You can access this area by lifting the bottom floor inside the right cabinet and taking a look at the condition of hose and if floor is wet at connections. My leak was there and nearly shorted my heating system and leaking inside basement before I fixed it by reengineering a new hose system.

2007 Saturn Vue RedLine
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-18-2017, 08:08 PM   #72

I will look, my rear furnace does not come on, where is the fuse for that? How would i access for service?

Old 06-19-2017, 12:05 PM   #73

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to The General
Simple first: Check to make sure you have actually turned on the rear heater and at a temp setting to achieve this. Check fuses and breakers located inside door on side of master bed.
2007 Saturn Vue RedLine
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:58 AM   #74

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I also had an issue with mine not working and pulled the exterior cover loose and managed to reset it there. I don't recall exactly what it was that I managed to reset but it did the trick.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:05 PM   #75

The battery switch has three positions, green is on, what are the other two? Just got done compounding and waxing the entire unit, took almost 2 days, gonna take two days to recover.

My TVs are unable to program them selves with the antenna setting, I'm wondering if there's any other trick to it other than selecting antenna on the box.
Old Today, 11:00 AM   #76

Leaking outside coach

I have a water drip just before the right rear wheels. The bathroom is above this and I can find no access. Its clear water so i suspect its from rhe sink. There is no sign of a leak inside. The outside of the coach is the tv, radio compartment. Does anyone know if I can take the white press board off to get access and a look at what might be leaking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1498323394707919129595.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	335.4 KB
ID:	166197