Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #1

Coachmen Aurora Wiring Diagram

I have a 2006 Aurora Coachmen. I am looking for wiring diagram, anyone have a copy of the wiring diagrams for 2006 Coachmen? Or where I can get one. Thanks Gary
CT_Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Coachmen Aurora Wiring Diagrams

back in 2008 I was able to buy a pack of info - 12v wiring diagram, 120v wiring diagram and gas plumbing, from Coachmen. Do not know if Forest River will still provide this or if it is amongst those things they discarded in the takeover.
baysidetas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #3

Thank for the information, I have not been able to make any connection with FR. I have a Pile of wires under the steps that I have been trying to unscamble and Also I have a 12volt power outlet under the Table in my slide that is not working and trying to figure out where it get power from, So far, all the fuses I have found are good. It is one of the little things that is driving me nuts! Thanks
CT_Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen, wiring