Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #1

FR3

Has anyone bought an fr3? What do you think of it? Sawone at a show and thought it was very nice. Thanks
gordonjmcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #2

Check out the FR3 sites on the Forest River Owners group blog. Lots of comments there. We love our FR3 25, I should get a commission for all the tours. I have given and the times I get stopped. We looked at all the smaller class A models and like this the best. It is a starter level coach so you will need to add things, build storage shelves where you want them etc. but it is perfect for us. I have taken 8 other people on a day long wine tasting trip and spent two weeks in SC and traveling to and from and I am sure we made the right choice. To get a new Class A for what I thought. I would pay for a used Class C is a real bonus, and it has a real, honest to goodness, king size bed, not a camper queen to other sort of largish bed.
I have been in crowded parking lots and small,side streets and never had a problem getting around.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Enconcapt is offline   Reply With Quote