Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #15

Thanks

I think I may have a bit of sag, but will look at the bolts tomorrow. Great link... mine only leaks when it rains and pools around the AC
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #16

Well I would like to send out too really bike thank you's

One to
Butch Helland
[IMG]chrome://skype_ff_extension/skin/numbers_button_skype_logo.png[/IMG]541-327-3362
Fax [IMG]chrome://skype_ff_extension/skin/numbers_button_skype_logo.png[/IMG]541-327-3480
A. M. Equipment

Who found me the wiper arms I needed... in Canada no less

and to the guys at www.rvanywhere.com who were looking in to getting me what I needed

Both companies prove that customer service is still alive in North American

And thanks to you guys for pointing me in their direction

Cheers
Old 06-24-2013, 07:09 AM   #17

Well two really big storms came through,,,, no leaks

So this long weekend we may to to the USA, and visit upper NY state
Old 07-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gank View Post
Well two really big storms came through,,,, no leaks

So this long weekend we may to to the USA, and visit upper NY state
My new wipper arrived today... happy happy joy joy !!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #19

Quote:
My new wipper arrived today... happy happy joy joy !!!!
AHHHRRRRGGGGGG
It was the wrong unit... so today I drove to Montreal to CADEL, at 380 McCaffrey St Montreal. Tel 514-331-4616 I took with me the old arm. Spoke to Gabriel, showed him what the problem was.... well 20 minutes later I had the right arm, a wiper, and a few other nick nacks I needed.

I got home 90 minutes later and installed it.... it looks better than the original unit, Its made in Brazil and here is the part number

AMELE67015-28 WJ 28 Panto Wet Arm

They told me they could easily re-manufacture my entire assembly both inside and out very cheaply... if any other hard to get parts brake,

They do city buses, RV's Tractors and subway cars. Great source Very good Customer Service

Cheers
Old 09-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #20

Quote:
AHHHRRRRGGGGGG It was the wrong unit... so today I drove to Montreal to CADEL, at 380 McCaffrey St Montreal. Tel 514-331-4616 I took with me the old arm. Spoke to Gabriel, showed him what the problem was.... well 20 minutes later I had the right arm, a wiper, and a few other nick nacks I needed. I got home 90 minutes later and installed it.... it looks better than the original unit, Its made in Brazil and here is the part number AMELE67015-28 WJ 28 Panto Wet Arm They told me they could easily re-manufacture my entire assembly both inside and out very cheaply... if any other hard to get parts brake, They do city buses, RV's Tractors and subway cars. Great source Very good Customer Service Cheers

Two trips later. It works great. Still love the MH. Now to figure out why the new house batteries don't seem to hold a charge
Old 08-16-2014, 04:04 PM   #21

Well a year on and found a bunch of leaks on the roof. Everbond works really well. Plugged all the leaks

So taking it to the dumping station to drop a load of black and grey water and an idiot pulls in front of me. I jam the brake and just stop. But I blew something brake related in the front Loss of pressure long stops. Leaking fluid. Into shop Monday hope it's just a line and not the brake cylinder

We will see
Old 08-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #22

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hey Gank. Glad you made a safe stop. Not surprising that something popped though.

The older F53 brake systems were not too inspiring when new. At 20 years old, its bound to need help. Good news is the parts are not terribly expensive. I went completely through mine - new hoses, master cylinder, pads and rebuilt calipers for around $350 in parts. Did my own labor. Stops pretty good for an overloaded "bread truck".
Nick-B is offline   Reply With Quote