1. Honest answer is Warranty is always a concern. Any aftermarket product you put on your RV can void the warranty. However, Most dealerships do not give gas RV / vehicles a hard time with warranty. I always suggest using or finding a mod friendly dealer.
2. No problem on passing emissions we can make emission type calibrations.
3. Fuel mileage is a tough one to nail down. By commanding more torque out of the Drive By wire systems like what is on your RV you can get more torque at less throttle, thus getting some economy.
Call me if you want to talk specifics, I will be glad to help anyway i can
Originally Posted by RoadRohrers
Can't believe I was within 30 miles of your place 10 day ago and did not learn of your company until 500 miles west.
Some questions I have: (2007 Ford F53 chassis, v-10, 3-valve)
1. Does reflashing the engine from the OEM programming negate the warranty?
2. Will the vehicle still pass emissions testing with a modified programming of the PCM?
3. Currently fuel mileage is more of an issue than raw power, tho leaving NC mountains this week has me wondering on which is more important.