Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 09:45 PM   #1

Break-Upplus

I'm sure the Indiana rally was a success. All the attendees received a 4 oz. bottle of Break-Up plus in their goody bag. We have the single quart deeply discounted on breakupplus.com or you can buy it by the case for your whole club.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2016, 10:57 AM   #2

Snowbirds and hunters

We invite all you northern snowbirds to take a quart of Break-Up plus with you as fly south. We have deeply discounted the single quart down to freight only, if the freight is more we cover that too. Go to http:\\breakupplus.com to order from our web page. Just scroll down to the green order area. Hurry so it will arrive in plenty of time.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:35 AM   #3

Evergreen Owners Club
Just ordered a case of 24 8 oz. bottles for 59.00 and this included shipping! Wow! Website had price listed @ 65.00 but PayPal had it for 59.00 Even a better deal than I was expecting! Thank you!
Old 09-23-2016, 07:37 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
What negative effects can one expect for not using this product?
Old 09-23-2016, 11:53 AM   #5

Reply to your question

RVers have been using Break-Up-plus for 43 years with only a handful of negative comments and those were mainly because they waited too long to dump or stored their RV without dumping. Those were years ago before today's improvements. We have had no negative comments for years.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:22 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break-Upplus View Post
RVers have been using Break-Up-plus for 43 years with only a handful of negative comments and those were mainly because they waited too long to dump or stored their RV without dumping. Those were years ago before today's improvements. We have had no negative comments for years.
Sorry for not being clearer, but I was asking what negative effects are there for those who dont use this product?
Old 09-23-2016, 03:05 PM   #7

I guess the other people are just loosing out. There are at lease 22 brands out there and people choose the one they want. We hope that once those same people try ours they will stay with us. We believe ours 4 in 1 produce meets everyone's needs at the lowest overall cost. As a rule we don't throw rocks at others, but we want everyone to try ours and make up their own minds. LS
Old 09-24-2016, 07:24 AM   #8

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJStough View Post
Sorry for not being clearer, but I was asking what negative effects are there for those who dont use this product?
I am a soon to be first time user. I already have problems with the sensors being inaccurate and we just got this trailer new in January. I would say this is a negative for not using the product. I am very hopeful this will help clean the sensors as it is advertised. Rod
Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 PM   #9

Woman drives 120 miles to buy Break-Up +

A woman in California drives 120 miles one way just to buy Break-Up plus, says a dealer in Barstow, CA. She buys it by the case, won't use anything else, he says. Now that's dedication.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:35 PM   #10

October 2016 web special

We have an October special on www.breakupplus.com for anyone who wants to try Break-up plus for the first. The special is freight only for the single quart. You can help by forwarding this e-mail to Rvers in your address book. If all your friends do likewise we can tell every American RVer in a few days. All our current customers are invited to participate.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #11

Our best selling product

Sisemore Traveland of Amarillo, TX. Has been selling Break-Up Plus since 1978. Shane, in parts, says it’s his best seller with 100’s of repeat customers. All you hunters and snowbirds stop by on your way south. Say hello to Shane and Fred.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:01 PM   #12

Going through Springfield, OR?

The RV Store in Springfield, OR owned by Gary and JoLynn recommend Break-Up plus valve, gauge and tank cleaner to all their customers. JoLynn says "It works great for everyday use and to unclog plugged tanks. It has saved many of my customers from having to pay costly plumbing bills." So all of you west coast snowbirds going through Springfield, OR stop by and become friends. You'll be glad you did.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:05 AM   #13

All you East coast snowbirds going to Florida

If you are heading to the Englewood, Florida on the gulf coast off of I-75, stop by RV Merchandising.
Ralph, the owner, had been selling Break-Up plus since 1986 and swears by it. Ralph says “His whole community uses it every time they have a clog, valve or gauge problem”. Ralph will tell you when you meet him that “nothing works as well as Break-Up plus” (Also see our iRV2.com banner ad)
Old 10-07-2016, 05:54 AM   #14
tcg

I read over the entire site and nowhere does it explain how to use the product other then putting some in the holding tank with 10 gallons of water and also cleaning your counters with the product.
Closed Thread