Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 02:58 PM   #29

Shop at Fun Town RV in Houston Texas

Another good place to shop for Break-Up+ in the greater Houston area is Fun Town RV, 6767 US Hwy 59, Wharton, TX just north of downtown. They have 3 other locations in Texas too.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-24-2016, 07:13 PM   #30

Wintering in central (Granbury) TX?

Try Bennett’s Camping at 2708 E Hwy 377, the best in the area with full service repair facilities, complete hook-ups, a club house for parties and a store where you can buy Break-Up+. You can go 100 miles in all directions and find something to do: Ft. Worth-Dallas to the east, Amarillo to the north, San Antonio to the south, and the oil fields of Midland-Odessa to the west. They opened in 1972, great people to deal with.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:34 PM   #31

Baton Rouge LA. for the winter?

Baton Rouge LA. for the winter?
For those of you who like the Cajon life style Baton Rouge, LA is the place to go for the winter. Good folks, good eats and lots of fun all the time. While yoo dare go by Blanchard Trailer Sales, 6632 Airline Hwy. Lacie and Hoyt can help you just like they helped all the flood victims last summer. These hardy locals survived Katrina and now the mighty Mississippi. They moved into RVs while they repaired their houses without one “feel sorry for me”. Lacie introduced these victims to Break-Up+ which was one bright spot since they didn’t have to worry about the negatives of toilet usage. Lacie and her crew will go the extra mile for locals and traveling RVers alike.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:10 PM   #32

For Locals and Travelers alike in So. California

Our highest volume dealer in So. California is RV Trailer Supply, 1186 Broadway, El Cajon. Bryan Giulani started selling Break-Up+ in 1981. As they grew so did our sales. Bryan retired and his son, Bryn, made his father proud by continued the family tradition. They are a full service facility for parts and service. When you stop by tell them Lou Sistek of Break-Up+ recommended them
Old 11-02-2016, 10:04 AM   #33

More Good Places to Find B-Up+ in So. Cal.

You can find the latest in Break-Up+ technology at these fine locations.

ARROW TRAILER in Ontario, CA.
SONERISE RV in Escondido, CA.
COAST RV in Agoura Hills, CA.
ORANGE COAST RV in Costa Mesa, CA.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #34

Wintering in Tucson AZ?

Marian at Sandy’s West at 1451 W. Miracle Mile has been recommending Break-Up plus for 29 years. Once a dealer, always a dealer. Charlie at La Mesa RV says he will stock Break-Up+ if more people ask, so just ask.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:29 PM   #35
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Last June, I bought a case of Scented Break Up Plus. It comes in 8 ounce bottles. Although I really can't prove that what I was using before was defective or faulty, I managed to plug up the works and it wasn't pretty.

I figured that since BU+ has been around for years that I would give it a shot. If you recall last year at the 2015 Rally, Conservation Chemistry sent us a number of sample bottles, (we also gave away quite a few bottles in Elkhart this year as well) I used the 2 bottles that I had and didn't have any problems.

I have the 8 ounce bottles and it's probably a more expensive way to go rather than buying BU+ by the quart but I like the size. I measure 4 ounces and add it to my 20 gallon holding tank. What I have learned, the hard way, is to use a lot of water when flushing. RV'ers develop BIG problems if they are trying to be conservative with the water that goes into the bowl and don't use enough water to flush. Even when using what could be considered a lot of water (perhaps 3/4s of a bowl) we are going a week to 10 days before we have to dump.

Current RV wisdom and best practice instructs to us to dump our tanks when they are full and not before. When the tank is full, the mechanical action of the water flowing scours the tank more efficiently and gives a better result. Of course I use a built-in flushing nozzle while dumping and this helps a lot.

So far so good and since I have a case of BU+, I think it's going to last me at least a couple of years.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
Old 11-06-2016, 10:35 PM   #36

For Snowbirds who prefer the mild central CA. climate

You can find the Break-Up+ holding tank tmt. from the Pac. Ocean to the Sierra Nevada Mtns.

Morro Dunes RV Park, Morro Bay, CA. ( Hwy 1, N. of San Luis Obispo)
Marina Dunes RV Park, Marina, CA. (on the Pacific Ocean west of Salinas)
Casini Ranch, Duncan Mills, CA. (near Sebastopol & Santa Rosa)
Ideal RV Supply, Redwood City, CA (Hwy 101, half way between San Fran & San Jose)
1000 Trails, Oregon House, CA. (E. of Yuba City @ Grass Valley)
Old 11-08-2016, 07:01 AM   #37

Unseasonably warm weather in the TX panhandle

Unseasonably warn weather in the Texas panhandle has been good for business.
Sisemore Traveland & Museum in Amarillo, TX has been experiencing strong traffic due to the warmer weather long into fall. “We are having a banner year“, says Shane in parts. In fact people who he introduced Break-Up+ holding tank treatment to are saying they won’t use anything else in the future. In fact when they come back for Break-Up+ they always buy other things too. It’s a win-win situation.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:52 AM   #38

The change in my pocket

I took the change from my pocket and looked at them closely, they said,
"IN GOD WE TRUST".
Old 11-13-2016, 02:57 PM   #39

Freight only introductory offer extended

‘Freight Only’ introductory offer extended indefinitely!
Break-Up+ waste treatment has extend the “1 qt freight only” introduction indefinitely to accommodate seasonal RVers nation wide.
See breakupplus.com to order or use our iRV2 ad link.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:29 PM   #40

I Tried Break-Up plus for the 1st time in June

Nov. 15, 2016
I tried Break-Up+
David K. bought 2 quarts of Break-Up+ for the 1st time in June 2016. He called Nov. 14, 2016 to reorder and said “I won’t use anything else in the future, best I’ve ever used”. He doubled his first order using our website www. breakupplus.com
Old 11-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #41

More Places in So. CAL. to buy Break-Up+ tank Tmt

Lancaster, CA go to Howle RV, 42033 6th St. West
Barstow, CA. B & B, 27170 Old W. Hwy 58
Agoura Hills, CA., Coast RV Center, 28404 Roadside Dr.
Coasta Mesa, CA., Orange Coast Trailer, 390 Ford Rd.
Guatay, CA. Hilltop Supply, 27506 Olde Hwy 80
El Cajon, CA. RV Trailer Supply, 1186 Broadway
Ontario, CA., Arrow RV, 1363 W. Holt Blvd.
Irwindale, CA. Benlo Co., 15633 Arrow Hwy.
Hemet, CA., Hemet Trailer, 1371 W. Acacia Ave.
Indio, CA. Benlo II, 84420 Cabazon Rd.
Blythe, CA., Valley Palms Trailer Supply, 8401 E. Hobson Way.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:52 PM   #42

Christmas "case special" thru December 2016

Christmas Price Rollback through December 2016
A case of 12 quarts is now $30 off! Regular wholesale is $119 now only $89\case. Buy BREAK-UP plus RV holding tank treatment for $7.42\quart in a 12 quarts case. Belong to a club? Get together with your friends and club members to buy a case or two, or be a roving dealers. The $89\case includes S & H for delivery in the lower 48 US states by Fedex to USPS street addresses. Use the 12 quart buy now button on our website, www.breakupplus.com
Closed Thread