Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #43

mak1, seeing the product permanently installed on that picture site (they also mentioned the color of the product) really got my attention, I want to say that at the Company site they show the product being installed on an 'A' and/or show a maker that puts the DrainMaster in as standard equipment.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #44

Monaco Owners Club
Rough road...thanks but I still didn't see the A install. Where is it?

Old 02-01-2012, 07:36 AM   #45

mak1, sorry the video I am thinking of shows the install on a fiver-somewhere I saw an 'A' with the install and it was slick; as soon as I find it I'll post

That B+ install on the smugmug site is all I need to see to convince me to do the same when we get back into a rv-man where they lucky to have drained the tanks just before the sani con took a walk-can you imagine what would have happened if they had dropped the black tank in the middle of a very popular tourist town.

They claim many benefits, and I tend to believe what is posted as it makes common sense; to permanently attach a maceator using only the bayonet type fitting is nuts, the claim that the odors are now gone makes sense as the pump system is indeed very slow and again common sense should confirm that slower would have to allow material to cling to the tank walls; and the positive shut off at the nozzel again using only common sense is not only handy but necessary-I think anyway.

Lastly, the issue was raised that with the maceator system what was a bypass really never worked and also did not allow for the gray tank to be transferred to the black OR the maceator did not allow for the flushing of the black tank with the gray water and again common sense would have to substanciate this observation also.

Yes in the B+ instance a small part of the hose is always outside of the side compartment but the owner did enclose the hose in a rubber sleeve and reports no issues at all with failure or even abrasion.

Again I don't have this product but the info on the picture site is very very credible to me as is the entire site itself-if this poor guy says the Waste Master (or is it properly called the Drain Master?) system is the best I believe it-common sense.

And no I have NO financial interest in the product or Company other than wanting to see a winning product get noticed, if we had this on our Shasta the horrible task of dumping the tanks would have been light years easier.

My hat really is off to those that developed the WasteMaster system, only someone who had alot of rv experience could have come up with it.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:33 AM   #46

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks Rough Road but I still haven't seen a video or still shot on an A...

Tags
drain master, introduction, pollychute