Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #43

From post #3.

"If anyone else might be interested pls post up. Would take at least 5-10 in a group buy to reduce pricing low."

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #44

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
From post #3.

"If anyone else might be interested pls post up. Would take at least 5-10 in a group buy to reduce pricing low."

Lets do this to separate the tire kickers from those whom are really interested in saving some money.

To sign up for group buy simply fill out our cal request form here Cal Request - Vehicle Information
BE SURE TO PUT IN SUBJECT IRV2 GROUP BUY once we get at least 5 hard commits we will reply to in email form to you that group buy is on.

(main info we need is PCM code located on computer. Computer code is 4 digits = 3 letters and 1 number example NUP0 , FCH7 , MPS0, RJD1 ect.)

Class A locations - inside coach under drivers side dash around the steering column or in engine bay.

Class C location = in engine bay just below the brake master cylinder.

thanks
Mike

5star is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #45

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Update!

There is NO Group Buy currently on and for the lack of interest maybe we can try early in the new year to try do one and get it off the ground.

Sorry for the confusion

Mike
5star is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:15 PM   #46

Just ordered mine from Mike today,I hope I will be 1 of his satisfied customers,after talking to him I feel I will be,thanks for your time Mike,I'm looking forward to trying it out
Old 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #47

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay37QSB View Post
Melvonnar,

5 Star is an authorized sponsor of our irv2 forum and an outstanding company in the electronic tuning business. I think your remark is very short minded on your part without you understanding their products!
His remark may have been short minded to you.

But I'm curious why you didn't jump on the OP for a veiled misleading ad.

Regarding a question having to do with voiding a warranty. As others have said, alter the parameters and you could be in deep [Moderator Edit] with a claim. Your transmission or rear end goes away dealer spots the flash and claims you over taxed them.
Note that after you buy the programmer, he's pointing you to a exhaust piece. The price keeps on going up. For .5 mpg? I wonder how much fuel can be bought with the money spent.

Please no lecture on the MM act.

We are driving RV's not drag cars.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
His remark may have been short minded to you.

But I'm curious why you didn't jump on the OP for a veiled misleading ad.

Regarding a question having to do with voiding a warranty. As others have said, alter the parameters and you could be in deep s--t with a claim. Your transmission or rear end goes away dealer spots the flash and claims you over taxed them.
Note that after you buy the programmer, he's pointing you to a exhaust piece. The price keeps on going up. For .5 mpg? I wonder how much fuel can be bought with the money spent.

Please no lecture on the MM act.

We are driving RV's not drag cars.
Fastcar,

I am not worried about voiding my warranty. I did not purchase the new map for increasing mileage, but getting a little more torque and hp out of my engine. I do know the difference between "fast cars" and RVs. I have owned and rebuilt some of the fastest cars ever made in this country, LS6 Chevelles, 2 Buick Grand Nationals which one was a GNX and many more. So if you would like to get into an indepth discussion on torque, HP stress points of engines I would welcome it! Thanks.

Bay37QSB
Old 11-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #49

Buy it.you won't regret it
Plane and simple
flasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #50

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Fastcar,

I am not worried about voiding my warranty. I did not purchase the new map for increasing mileage, but getting a little more torque and hp out of my engine. I do know the difference between "fast cars" and RVs. I have owned and rebuilt some of the fastest cars ever made in this country, LS6 Chevelles, 2 Buick Grand Nationals which one was a GNX and many more. So if you would like to get into an indepth discussion on torque, HP stress points of engines I would welcome it! Thanks.

Bay37QSB
Yup, and your name is Tasca Sr. too I'll bet.

My issue is with what imo is a misleading ad regarding a warranty being voided.

But with all your experience, well... you get the idea.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:56 AM   #51

If you don't like it or don't want it, don't buy it.

None of this negative banter is adding anything to this thread.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #52

Quote:
Fastcar,

Bay37QSB
The law of physics states: nothing is (free') in other words; when you get more power or speed, something else suffers, (parts ware out faster); (or brake quicker) you get more "torque" but is the transmission and engine designed to handle more "torque? If it was; don't you think the mfg would have installed this upgrade? Or maybe offered it as an add on?
A question I might ask? Do your modified cars run many thousands of miles?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #53
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Are we starting to get a little off topic?

See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote