Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Information Stronghold, Inc.

Welcome to Information Stronghold Company and our applicable products for the Motor Home industry. We are introducing some great new cut-above products. Our new company, Information Stronghold, Inc., has designed, developed and produced an innovative, inexpensive, Grab-N-Go, secure, protective product line just right for RVers. Our special product line provides you an organized approach to accumulate, protect, and safeguard vital family and personal records against disasters of all kinds – fire, flood, hurricanes, crashes! As we all know an RVer’s worst enemy is fire.

Our unique Strongholder Series, click on website, gives everyone a chance to save, protect and prevent any loss of important papers and electronic records—it survives fires, floats, waterproof, crushproof, always at the ready! We offer the only integrated solution to properly organize and protect important hard drives, flash drives, documents, records and provide you a chance to recover and rebuild rapidly after devastating tragedies and losses. The Stronghold Series products are the RecordMaster, the FireMaster, and the DisasterMaster, and are proudly MADE IN AMERICA.

An iRV2 member receives a $10.00 discount on both the FireMaster and the DisasterMaster by entering the code “iRV2” on the coupon code at checkout. The RecordMaster comes free with the purchase of either a FireMaster of DisasterMaster.

Please contact me here or send a PM with any questions.

Dick Mason
Information Stronghold, Inc.
www.informationstronghold.com

dmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #2

Portable protection

Iím looking for something portable that I can use in our RV that will protect our important documents both hard and soft copy while on the road in case of an emergency. My strong box is fine for home but itís not something I want to move between the house and coach when we take extended trips. All suggestions welcomed.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveteal View Post
Iím looking for something portable that I can use in our RV that will protect our important documents both hard and soft copy while on the road in case of an emergency. My strong box is fine for home but itís not something I want to move between the house and coach when we take extended trips. All suggestions welcomed.
I'm concerned that anything "portable" to me would also be portable to someone who breaks into the coach. For that reason, I installed a small non-portable Sentry safe. I don't put much in it, but on a longer trip where we potentially carry quite a bit of cash, I have a place to put it. I realize that nothing is theft-proof, but my intent was to make it as difficult as possible.
gfs1943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveteal View Post
Dave,

The Information Stronghold product line will meet your requirements. It was designed keeping in mind portability during a RV fire. I keep my FireMaster next to my driver's seat with all our important documents (hard and soft copies) in it and my wife keeps another FireMaster next to her seat with our cash and checkbook.

At a large FMCA rally recently "Mac the Fire Guy" showed videos of two RVs that caught fire while traveling and were almost totally consumed in a few minutes. Understanding that sometimes "quick exits" are required the IS product line was designed to meet the requirements. And at night we bring both FireMasters into the bedroom, just in case. And you know who sleeps with the $$$$.

Thanks for the inquiry. Check out our website for more information!
dmason is offline   Reply With Quote