Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:11 AM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor
Thumbs up It's New RV Accessory Time!

This is the time of the year that most manufacturers begin to release their new products and this year seems like they have been working overtime. As soon as stock is available we have been adding these new items to our site. I just got back from a product show and have detailed a few below and provided links to others that where added a few weeks ago. I love this time of year!

Vortex Fan Upgrade Kit - When I first saw this vent fan I thought to myself "Not another one" but as I took a closer look I found it was an upgrade kit for those cheap vent fans manufacturers usually put in bathrooms. Since my RV has one of these cheapo vent fans I was really exited at the prospect of a very quick and easy upgrade. Installation takes just a few minutes with a philips screw driver and you do not have to remove the existing vent only the small fan & screen. We have the installation instructions on site, so if you have one of these vent fans in your RV this product is definitely worth a closer look Learn More...

I really like this product for it's functionality in RV applications. The solar panel in this kit is flexible, can form to any roof, will withstand a hail storm and can even be walked on which I actually did while I was at the show. It uses the newest solar technology in a flat mat that will deliver a charge in sun or shade and the size of the mat works perfectly for (2) 12v or (2) 6v volt batteries. Have more batteries, simply add an additional panel. Each panel puts out 68 watts / 4.1 amps and includes a 30 amp controller and 25' of 10 awg wire. And a great benefit to adding solar is the 30% tax credit you can receive at tax time by adding it to your RV, boat, house or garage. We have included a ton of information about this product on our site. Learn More...

Exodor Bio-Active Holding Tank Treatment - I have always like Exodors toss in toilet chemical, I am pretty sure they where one of the first to develop the drop in style packets. Well Walex the makers of the Exodor product decided to take their commercial septic tank treatment and bring it to RV'ers. As I have detailed in past newsletter, I haven't always had the best luck with holding tank odors. But as I have matured in this hobby/lifestyle I have learned, properly take care of your holding tanks and you will never be reminded they are there. I always add about 15% fresh water back into both tanks with a little toilet chemical after dumping to slosh around before the next outing. I have considered using an enzyme based product and now with Bio-Active I will give this a try this season. Every manufacturer has told me what every chemical you do use, stick with it and do not mix different chemicals together. Many times this will wipe out the good qualities a chemical has when this is done. Learn More...

Flow-Pur RV Pro Portable Water Softener - I know I had this listed last week, but I thought I would mention that I got to talk with Flow-Pur as well as see the product while at the show. It is shorter than the other softeners on the market and a little larger in diameter giving it really good stability and the ability to fit in many class A & 5th wheel storage bays standing up. It is super easy to use, simply check the water quality weekly and if it needs recharged add 2 lbs of Morton table salt and run for 5 minutes. Learn More...

Girard Introduces Tankless Water Heater

Inteli-Power 4600 Series Replacement Converter/Charger

New NOCO Genius Wicked Smart Battery Chargers

Solar Powered RV Plumbing Vent Fan

Rieco Titan Correct Track II Trailer Axle Alignment Kit

King Control JACK Digital HDTV Antenna With Signal Meter

The Brand New Blue Ox Alpha Towbar

New Product RV TwinTrak Awning Accessory

New Stromberg Carlson Platform Step

2012 Showhauler Legend 40' Conversion
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to The General
Thanks for the info.

The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi Warpath,

I saw this when I received the RVUpgrades e-mail on the 21st. I like receiving those e-mails and seeing what new product my rig can use ('course if I put everything in there that I thought it could use, there would be no room for me).

1990 Itasca Suncruiser 32'
1996 V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
7 Pomeranians, a white Chuihuhia & a 1982 Honda Express Scooter
~ Salt Creek Recreation Area Olympic Peninsula, Washington ~
PNWGirl is offline   Reply With Quote