Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-19-2013, 01:22 PM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Koni RV Shocks+Free Freight=Brazels RV

Brazel's RV Performance has LOW prices on Koni RV shocks AND FREE SHIPPING!

Come visit our online store to order yours today and enjoy the drive on your next trip!

Use coupon code KoniRV2013 at checkout.

Ultra RV Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #2

Koni Shocks

Koni makes a fine product, and I use them on my Sprinter. That being said, Koni's warranty process is a pain in the shock. You have to have "original" receipts, vehicle registration and fill in on line request. After submitting paperwork, you have to send them 50% of "retail price". Koni NA will then send you the replacements. The next step is to ship the old shocks back to Koni for evaluation of them. Then about 4 weeks later you get your monies returned. You get a letter confirming the shocks are covered, but not that your monies have been returned. Very time consuming process doing follow ups.
It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to have a verbal conversation with anyone at Koni NA.
My front shocks took 3 to 4 weeks to get my RE-MANUFACTURED front shocks, no not new shocks. Yes I did eventually get the monies returned. If the Sprinter was on the road, I might have had to buy replacements.
Again, Koni is a fine product, getting replacements is will test your patience. I thought it was a simple swap out when I bought them. I bought the shocks 8 years ago and I'm anal about saving receipts. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR RECEIPTS ARE?????????? PS, I bought on-line, not locally.

BILL

Old 05-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #3

Official iRV2 Sponsor

We have very few Koni warranties to speak of but when a customer purchases through us we take care of it for them. All they have to do is send us the defective shock, we send them a new one from our inventory and then we get the shock replaced via Koni without the customer having to wait
Ultra RV Tech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
koni