Why our mud flaps?
I hate to beep my own horn, but for some reason a couple of other members are talking about competitors mud flaps, and it is time to point out some differences between ours and theirs.
For today, I am listing our features on our coach mud flaps.
* We make them custom, with both custom designs, and custom fit for each coach.
* We have a galvanized backing plate with our drag lip which due to its bend adds more strength, and also gives something strong to drag on the ground as the coach goes up steep driveways.
* We use powder coated angle iron as a hanging bracket instead of just flat bar for even more strength.
* We have stainless steel hanging ears that are adjustable for if or when you trade your coach for a newer one. Have a custom design created, and take it with you.
* Our rubber is a 3/8" thick double nylon reinforced virgin rubber, with an anti petroleum coating to keep the road oils from eating thru the rubber.
* We sell replacement parts if you have only slight damage to your mud flap.
* We use only the best available hardware including closed eye bolts instead of open.
Take a look at our website, and do not hesitate to phone or email with any questions.
Nina, Grants Pass, OR