Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:06 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5star View Post
No worries there. When designing our tunes we stay well within Ford's design parameters not to stress the engine/transmission. Our goal is to make the vehicle drive better, not to make it a Ferrari. Ford does pair the motor with a solid, well built transmission.
Hi Chris got my tune ready to load, thanks.
How do you guys feel (off the record) about the tow/haul mode? What does it help or hurt? Asking because we don't know. Thanks, great product!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2015, 03:47 PM   #58

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfix View Post
Hi Chris got my tune ready to load, thanks.
How do you guys feel (off the record) about the tow/haul mode? What does it help or hurt? Asking because we don't know. Thanks, great product!
When towing or in heavy terrain, you will want to use tow/haul. It helps in many ways. The biggest is engine braking as you move through the grades. It also allows for further changes in shift points for heavy weight and less shifting. Saves further wear and tear on the engine and transmission.

5star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:28 PM   #59

Awsome, the tune worked really smooth and easy...thanks for the simple explination.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:15 PM   #60

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfix View Post
Awsome, the tune worked really smooth and easy...thanks for the simple explination.
Disneyfix,

You're welcome! Happy to assist! Great to hear you are enjoying the tune. =)
Old 07-13-2015, 06:46 PM   #61

Hi 5Star
Is there a tune available for the 2015 f250 6.2 l? Do I need one tune for everyday driving ( back and forth to work) on the highway? Do I need two tunes, one for the everyday stuff and one for when I haul the trailer? Is the head unit wireless to the OBD2 CONNECTOR?
Old 07-14-2015, 06:27 AM   #62

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDiver198 View Post
Hi 5Star
Is there a tune available for the 2015 f250 6.2 l? Do I need one tune for everyday driving ( back and forth to work) on the highway? Do I need two tunes, one for the everyday stuff and one for when I haul the trailer? Is the head unit wireless to the OBD2 CONNECTOR?
We do offer a variety off tunes for the 2015 6.2L. We can get the tunes setup as a daily/tow hybrid (economy/power/and towing capability). We also offer some for economy (city driving) and performance (even more pep than the daily/tow). Depending on driving style and preferences, 1 or 2 tunes would be all that you would need. One of our devices, the iTSX is wireless and pairs to a smartphone or tablet. The other two, X4 and LiveWire, are both hardwired.