Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

New Deluxe RV Outdoor Recliners

We are always on the hunt for new products that will make a difference in the RV'ing world and while on vacation with a few other iRV2 members we found a few. It was great because I was able to test the products on the spot, contact purchasing and get a stock order going to the warehouse all in the sameday. We handle alot of various manufacturers of reclining chairs, but not at these prices and with quality every bit as good. I love these chairs so much I am giving up the current recliner I've been using and grabbing one for myself and my wife.

These deluxe recliners are made to fit all sizes with the standard version and a king size version to fit big and tall comfortably. Locks easily into any position. Allows you to sit up straight or relax in a reclining position. Strong padded 2 tone polyester material with a steel frame. Includes comfortable, removable padded head rest, soft, comfortable arm rest, and cup holder. Fold and go design allows you to take along camping or to the beach. The Standard Deluxe has a seat width of 17" with a 300 lb weight limit and the King Deluxe has a seat width 21 incheswith a 375 lb weight limit. Available in Green or Burgundy.

[Click Here for More Details]

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
I'll be lookin' to check them out when we see you in Oct. I've been hunting a recliner chair for years but find them difficult for me to push back to recline, no matter if they are the inexpensive chairs or the costly ones (cheap chairs are worst, but even the expensive ones are hard for me to push on). The recline mechanism just doesn't work easily for me. You like 'em - how 'bout Michelle?

Lori-

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:44 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
You should check into the LaFuma chairs. They're from France and I believe this company invented these chairs, which have now been copied to no end.

I had to quit sitting in our because I keep falling asleep!
SpursMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #4

Say Warpath...any chance of getting approximate dimensions when it's folded up ready for storage?
MoonchaserTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
We have had LaFuma recliners over the years and love them. Those look comfortable also.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:25 AM   #6

Official iRV2 Sponsor

The king is 42 x 28 x 5 & the deluxe is 36 x 24 x 5

I was sitting in a my king last night and loving it. Really great chairs
Old 02-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #7

Do you still love the chair and how has it held up? We setting up our new rig for 4 month trip. Need some chairs and notice a great deal of folks have some form of these chairs. I wondered if these are worth the space they take up? I have been looking at some smaller folding chairs at REI that look nice and weigh only 10 lbs. No reclining on those.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deasnealy
Do you still love the chair and how has it held up? We setting up our new rig for 4 month trip. Need some chairs and notice a great deal of folks have some form of these chairs. I wondered if these are worth the space they take up? I have been looking at some smaller folding chairs at REI that look nice and weigh only 10 lbs. No reclining on those.
My wife and I have had a pair of La Fuma for about 6 years now. The good: They are comfortable. The bad: the stretch cord is not very long lived and I replaced once with La Fuma and again with generic. They are heavy and they are bulky. If you get the padded type fabric and it gets wet, it takes some time to dry. They are also harder to fall into and get out of. After much use, I'm not a big fan of the La Fuma " zero gravity" type chairs. My wife likes folding rockers and we also have a pair of those. If I were starting fresh, I would go with a pair of the "Strongback" brand. It's much easier to visit with folks and carry these type chairs.
Steve Ownby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ownby View Post

My wife and I have had a pair of La Fuma for about 6 years now. The good: They are comfortable. The bad: the stretch cord is not very long lived and I replaced once with La Fuma and again with generic. They are heavy and they are bulky. If you get the padded type fabric and it gets wet, it takes some time to dry. They are also harder to fall into and get out of. After much use, I'm not a big fan of the La Fuma " zero gravity" type chairs. My wife likes folding rockers and we also have a pair of those. If I were starting fresh, I would go with a pair of the "Strongback" brand. It's much easier to visit with folks and carry these type chairs.
Thanks Steve. I hope this will convince the DW. She has her eye on these. I may just get one good one and a couple of chairs to visit with. What are your thoughts on these (I am not promoting them) I found at Rei. They are 10 lbs a piece.
http://www.rei.com/product/828513/re...t-deluxe-chair
Old 02-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deasnealy

Thanks Steve. I hope this will convince the DW. She has her eye on these. I may just get one good one and a couple of chairs to visit with. What are your thoughts on these (I am not promoting them) I found at Rei. They are 10 lbs a piece.
http://www.rei.com/product/828513/re...t-deluxe-chair
I think those look fine. I have discovered that for carrying around and sitting to talk with friends I much prefer these type chairs that sit you up straighter and are easy to get into and out of. The recliners are ok if you want to take a nap.
Steve Ownby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #11

iRV2 No Limits Club
We have something like that from Bed Bath and Beyond and my complaint is that the bottom bar hits me in the Achilles tendon. I have seen a grand total of one recliner that addresses this problem with support all the way to the bottom and the cross bar recessed/offset.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #12

Amazon has a similar chair for much cheaper. Bought this one last year and I've been very happy with it.

Amazon.com: Caravan Canopy Zero Gravity Reclining Chair with Adjustable Headrest, Blue: Patio, Lawn & Garden