Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Lightbulb RVupgrades offers Free RV Classifieds

After attempting to sell my RV last fall and paying a whole lot of money with zero results, I decided that if I ever found the time, I would build a free classified site for RV'ers to use. Not to take away from iRV2's classified section (BTW I completely zoned out and forgot to list my RV here and that is pretty said if I do say so myself) but I figure the more free resources to RV'ers the better.

Now I know what your thinking, a free site is either going to have very few features or it will be loaded up with ads. And I am happy to report that neither are the case. We loaded the site with every feature we could get our hands on. We give you the ability to include up to 20 photos in your ad, upload a video or link one from YouTube, add as much detail as you feel is needed, run your ad for ever if you want, we also have Google locator to attract local buyers to your ad, compare ads, loan calculator, add comments, rate ads, get directions and more. And there is only 1 small banner in the top right corner and that is it for ads.

The site is brand new and only has a few ads so far so pop on in and list your RV. We do provide links on RVupgrades as well as a few other sites we maintain and as the search engines begin to pick it up it should see great visibility.

And as always we like to share the love so you will see an iRV2 logo and link back to this site.

So check it out --> SellYourRVNow.com

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #2

Triple E Owners Club
How about the toad. I bought a new one and need to sell my old one.
OneRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #3

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
One, what you asking for your old towed and what is/was it.

I can trade an in-motion Satellite dome.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #4

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
One, what you asking for your old towed and what is/was it.

I can trade an in-motion Satellite dome.
<----- Look to the left. 2001 Jeep Wangler Sahara. This is my baby but I need to buy the granddaughter a car with better mileage, she drives 45 miles a day for school. Soooo, the DW says my jeep must go. We now have a Ford Escape Hybrid that is towable with all 4 down.

Sorry I already have an in-motion satellite dome.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
After attempting to sell my RV last fall and paying a whole lot of money with zero results, I decided that if I ever found the time, I would build a free classified site for RV'ers to use. Not to take away from iRV2's classified section (BTW I completely zoned out and forgot to list my RV here and that is pretty said if I do say so myself) but I figure the more free resources to RV'ers the better.

Now I know what your thinking, a free site is either going to have very few features or it will be loaded up with ads. And I am happy to report that neither are the case. We loaded the site with every feature we could get our hands on. We give you the ability to include up to 20 photos in your ad, upload a video or link one from YouTube, add as much detail as you feel is needed, run your ad for ever if you want, we also have Google locator to attract local buyers to your ad, compare ads, loan calculator, add comments, rate ads, get directions and more. And there is only 1 small banner in the top right corner and that is it for ads.

The site is brand new and only has a few ads so far so pop on in and list your RV. We do provide links on RVupgrades as well as a few other sites we maintain and as the search engines begin to pick it up it should see great visibility.

And as always we like to share the love so you will see an iRV2 logo and link back to this site.

So check it out --> SellYourRVNow.com

Thanks, looks like this will be a great resource.
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Bill, looks good....problem is I don't have an RV to sell now....

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 AM   #7

Official iRV2 Sponsor

I thought about a toad section, but with all of the big car classifieds online I figured most would post them there. I may add this section in the future.

Ken you can always look for a new RV though ;-)
Old 05-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
I thought about a toad section, but with all of the big car classifieds online I figured most would post them there. I may add this section in the future.

Ken you can always look for a new RV though ;-)
If the adds were Toad specific IE Complete with all towing equipment in place. It would be a good resource.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #9

Triple E Owners Club
Chuck, is that a 1938 pontiac?
Old 05-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck 1935 View Post
If the adds were Toad specific IE Complete with all towing equipment in place. It would be a good resource.
Absolutely - finding a suitable toad WITH all the needed RVing hardware is a BIG plus over just a vehicle alone...
Gary - K7GLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #11

Warpath,

Thanks for setting up the "Sell Your RV Now" web site. This is a great selling tool.
and: The Aviators: Stories of Helicopter Combat in Vietnam 1971-72
LK23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRVer View Post
Chuck, is that a 1938 pontiac?
No it's a 33 Ford that I've owned since 1953, although it didn't look like this when I bought it for $160. back then.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #13

Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck 1935 View Post
No it's a 33 Ford that I've owned since 1953, although it didn't look like this when I bought it for $160. back then.
GOOD LOOKING UNIT. I am turning green.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #14

Appalachian Campers
Thanks for the SellYourRVNow site. I just went over there and listed our Winnebago View! Great resource. I haven't been able to upload pictures though. Just wondering if it takes a while or has to be approved before the pictures will upload.
Jim&Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rv classified, sell your rv