Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

ScanGaugeII OBDII Sale!

https://www.brazelsrv.com/scangaugeii-monitor

From September 25th until October 9th 2012 Brazel's RV Performance is running a $20 off sale on the ScanGaugeII OBDII monitoring device. Enter Coupon Code "SG2" at checkout to receive your $20's off!

ScanGaugeII OBD2 Scan Tool and Monitor

Applications:
  • Any OBD2 Equipped Vehicle (1996+)

The ScanGaugeII is specifically designed for all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and gas powered RV's. It features more than 15 built-in digital gauges, 4 trip computers and the exclusive X-Gauge programmable gauge system; you can monitor parameters such as trip data, transmission temperature, and fuel economy information -- All in an ultra compact design that installs in minutes.

Key Features

• Easy Plug & Play Installation
  • Fuel Saving Features!
  • Detachable Cable Allows for Easy Portability from Vehicle to Vehicle
  • Large High Contrast LCD with User Changeable Back Light Color
  • Easy Menu Driven Operation
  • Reads and Clears Check Engine Lights
  • Built in Trip Computer for Current, Today, Previous Day & Tank

The ScanGaugeII can help you monitor your vehicle's most vital systems and provide the kind of real-time information you've been missing. Features include more than 15 built-in digital gauges, 5 sets of trip data and an easy-to-use ScanTool that shows both set and pending trouble codes. Learn to drive your vehicle more conservatively with real-time data about your vehicle's instant and average fuel economy, fuel used, cost of fuel used for each trip, cost per mile, gallons per hour and more. ScanGaugeII provides real-time gauges to show you what is going on "under the hood" so you can catch issues early before they become more expensive problems.

The ScanGaugeII installs in just minutes without tools and does not require batteries or an external power source. All data and power are derived from the single OBDII connection which is present on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and gas RV's. The detachable six (6) foot cord also allows ScanGaugeII to be mounted just about anywhere on the dash or console while staying connected to your vehicle.
Brazel's RV Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 AM   #2

I hope that those that bought this product are happy with it. I was not and finally returned it to the store I bought it from.

I found it practically useless. My vehicles own on-board computer shows me as much info on engine condition as I need to know. As far as reading codes there isn't a list of the "P" codes most defective vehicles show with the product. It directs you to a website that doesn't show them either. Did I mention it doesn't show the defects as "P" codes either. My truck had a bad glow plug. The code showed was undecipherable. Even a 'Google search' didn't bring it up. My son's $35 code reader showed the proper code.
GWinger
GWinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sale