RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:45 PM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

SnapPads for Equalizer Jacks Have Finally Arrived!

Newmar, Berkshire & Luxe owners we haven't forgotten about you!

Moments ago we launched SnapPad EQ for Equalizer jacks.

Important notes regarding new SnapPad EQ and Equalizer jacks:
1. EQ was designed for 2 main shapes: Octagon & Round, both 10" in diameter.
2. It is VERY important you install the proper SnapPad on the correct landing foot. See attached.
3. Equalizer also makes 11.5" round and ~7.5" octagon landing feet. Triple check which version you have prior to ordering. Not sure what you have? Email us at info@rvsnappad.com and we'll help
4. We'll be releasing the larger 11.5" version in the next couple months. Again please check your system prior to ordering. A general rule of thumb is if your RV is over 40ft then you probably have larger landing feet in the rear. If you have a Class B you probably have the smaller ~7.5" octagon shaped landing foot. Sign up for our waiting list here.
Have any questions about compatibility or anything at all, feel free to contact on here or:
info@rvsnappad.com
RVSnapPad.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 8.46.58 PM.png
Views:	80
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	195696  

RV SnapPad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #2

I guess I just don't see the need for these. It's not as if they were visible and you saw them every time you opened the door to your coach or walked by the side of your coach. They're hidden and I don't see where the really serve a purpose. For those VERY few times you have to park on soft ground it would seem to me that 4 pieces of ply wood that cost around 10 bucks would serve the purpose. I also guess that if you had to park on soft ground your tires would sink in as well. Just another way to extract money

It's really funny because I've spoken to several people who have them on their coach. Each raved about how great they were until I asked them point blank if they REALLY noticed a difference. None said they noticed anything and confessed that they raved about the product because they had purchased a set and realized that they really didn't need them.

But, I'm sure someone will defend the product.

I'm just relating what I've seen, how I feel and what I've been told.

LJowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:01 AM   #3

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJowdy View Post
I guess I just don't see the need for these. It's not as if they were visible and you saw them every time you opened the door to your coach or walked by the side of your coach. They're hidden and I don't see where the really serve a purpose. For those VERY few times you have to park on soft ground it would seem to me that 4 pieces of ply wood that cost around 10 bucks would serve the purpose. I also guess that if you had to park on soft ground your tires would sink in as well. Just another way to extract money

It's really funny because I've spoken to several people who have them on their coach. Each raved about how great they were until I asked them point blank if they REALLY noticed a difference. None said they noticed anything and confessed that they raved about the product because they had purchased a set and realized that they really didn't need them.

But, I'm sure someone will defend the product.

I'm just relating what I've seen, how I feel and what I've been told.
Thank you for your opinion. Yes there are plenty of other inexpensive options if you don't mind placing, retrieving and storing dirty jack pads. Like all jack pads they are intended to be supplementary to your existing leveling system.

However unlike most jack pads, SnapPads add stability in 3 ways:
1. Increasing the size of your footprint
2. The rubber grips and conforms to uneven surfaces
3. The rubber dampens vibrations

So an owner of a large Newmar may not notice a significant difference until they have their washing machine running with a full load.

The main benefit however is the fact they remain attached at all times. Some customers are physically incapable of crawling under there RV while others just don't want to place $10 boards on the hot asphalt, concrete, gravel, grass or mud.

Is also becoming more common for RV parks to request/require some form of jack pad to protect their parking pads. So your SnapPads, once installed, will alleviate that specific chore when setting up and taking down.

We realize they may not be for everyone however we invite you to view our 300+ reviews on our product pages to see what other owners think about them.

Hope this helps clarify SnapPads purpose. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:30 AM   #4
WDW

Will count us on the raving fans as a very early adopter for this product. It saves a lot of time and hassle when we land at home in our paved driveway. It also saves a lot of time and hassle of not having to deploy boards retrieve them and store them. I think itís a fantastic product and recommend it
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
Will Snap Pads be attending the 2018 Newmar National Rally at Gillette Wyoming? Would like to order a set and pick them up. I also have a new set of 4 pads that I purchased for my last MH that will not work with my Newmar Ventana. Maybe a trade allowance.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #6

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW View Post
Will count us on the raving fans as a very early adopter for this product. It saves a lot of time and hassle when we land at home in our paved driveway. It also saves a lot of time and hassle of not having to deploy boards retrieve them and store them. I think itís a fantastic product and recommend it
Thank you for the amazing feedback!
Old 04-08-2018, 09:06 AM   #7

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by db7512 View Post
Will Snap Pads be attending the 2018 Newmar National Rally at Gillette Wyoming? Would like to order a set and pick them up. I also have a new set of 4 pads that I purchased for my last MH that will not work with my Newmar Ventana. Maybe a trade allowance.
As a matter of fact we will be attending!

Please email your question to Barb at info@rvsnappad.com and she'll handle your request
Old 04-13-2018, 04:42 PM   #8

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I had been waiting for SnapPad to come out with pads to fit my octagonal jack feet for over 2 years. I received my set of 4 three weeks ago but just installed them today. I had been using square pads under the jacks, which required me to lower the jacks part way, get on my knees to place them under the jack pad, lower the jacks some more, and hope I didnít have to adjust their position again. Added a little bit of time and was really fun in the rain. I wonít have to deal with that hassle anymore, which definitely makes the Snap Pads worth it for me. Installation was a Ďsnapí (lol), just like the video on the website. Great product. - Dr JAG.
Old 04-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I put my snap pads on about a year ago and really like them. Gives me a bigger foot print. Also it gives me about 3/4 of an inch extra height on uneven ground. I do know a person who's rig was damaged by lightening hitting a tree near him and following the roots to his rig. I think not having any metal on the ground will help in that situation, as rare as that is.
inlineskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:40 AM   #10

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJAG View Post
I had been waiting for SnapPad to come out with pads to fit my octagonal jack feet for over 2 years. I received my set of 4 three weeks ago but just installed them today. I had been using square pads under the jacks, which required me to lower the jacks part way, get on my knees to place them under the jack pad, lower the jacks some more, and hope I didnít have to adjust their position again. Added a little bit of time and was really fun in the rain. I wonít have to deal with that hassle anymore, which definitely makes the Snap Pads worth it for me. Installation was a Ďsnapí (lol), just like the video on the website. Great product. - Dr JAG.
Great to hear Dr. JAG! Thank you for the update and your unrelenting patience.
Old 04-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #11

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlineskater View Post
I put my snap pads on about a year ago and really like them. Gives me a bigger foot print. Also it gives me about 3/4 of an inch extra height on uneven ground. I do know a person who's rig was damaged by lightening hitting a tree near him and following the roots to his rig. I think not having any metal on the ground will help in that situation, as rare as that is.
Excellent! Thank you for the feedback Marianne & Jerry. You're correct, it's rare however a nice extra benefit to have your landing feet insulated against that situation.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:25 AM   #12

Entegra Owners Club
Will y'all be at the FMCA Rally in Gillette, WY this July? If so, do you think you will have the larger version ready by then to purchase there? We have a 45 ft motorhome, so I'm assuming we will need the larger version. Thanks, Lynn
Old 05-09-2018, 08:45 AM   #13

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieMH View Post
Will y'all be at the FMCA Rally in Gillette, WY this July? If so, do you think you will have the larger version ready by then to purchase there? We have a 45 ft motorhome, so I'm assuming we will need the larger version. Thanks, Lynn
Hi Lynn & Dan,

As of right now it doesn't appear that we'll have any reps at the FMCA show in July. Good news though, is the larger version should be ready in the next couple weeks

Your best bet will be to order them online and shipped to one of your destinations or stop by one of our RV Dealers who offer SnapPads and order from them. See the list of dealers here.

If you haven't yet make sure to sign up for our waiting list to be one of the first to be informed when the larger version is released. Email Barb at info@rvsnappad.com with your information.

Thanks for your interest in SnapPad.

Tags
jacks