Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Don't miss out on TST's Thanksgiving Holiday Sale. Starts today and goes through Black Friday at midnight. We are available everyday including Thanksgiving until midnight.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
770-889-9102
TST System is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-25-2015, 09:48 AM   #2

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
thanks

Thanks Brian,

I am glad I called, I think it is a good deal compared to what i was seeing at camping world and other sites.
inlineskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:54 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sale price

What is the sale price fora 507 10 wheel system?
rfsod48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #4

I am thankful that your company lost my part and now I get nothing. And that was after speaking to you Mike.
mcbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:17 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
TST

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbrian View Post
I am thankful that your company lost my part and now I get nothing. And that was after speaking to you Mike.
Please tell me what happened? I am sorry and will rectify this problem.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
770-889-9102
Old 11-27-2015, 08:19 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Tst tpms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfsod48 View Post
What is the sale price fora 507 10 wheel system?
The sale is 10% off, plus a 3 year warranty and free shipping. We also pre program the kit so when you receive it you just install the sensors on the wheels.

I am here until midnight, and Saturday and Sunday until midnight also. 770-889-9102

Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST
Old 11-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #7

Originally Posted by mcbrian I am thankful that your company lost my part and now I get nothing. And that was after speaking to you Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenson1234 View Post
Please tell me what happened? I am sorry and will rectify this problem.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
770-889-9102
Well Mike I am surprised that you don't remember speaking to me on November 6th and then again on November 14th. We then exchanged several text messages on your cell phone. I thought you were going to resolve it then but I never heard from you again. I figured you were blowing me off.
mcbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hi Mike,
I have the 10 set TST system and I purchased two monitors, one for the RV and all 10 tires, and one for the TOAD, just four tires programmed. We talked a few times regarding the readings. I just finished a 3-1/2 month trip. Ran into many MH users who have tire gauges. i purchased two digital gauges and I have one dual manual gauge. All of the manual gauges I have tried are within 1 psi of each other. All the digital gauges I have tried are within 1/2 psi of each other.

Here is my problem. Both TST monitors are 3 pounds lower than the digital and 2+ pounds lower than the analog. There cannot be that many digital and analog gauges on the market that are off by 3 pounds. I'm living with it as I know that when my RV tires on the TST monitor read 106 or 107 psi that I have 109 or 110 psi in the tires, and the same for the TOAD, when the TST monitor reads 32 psi the actual by several different digital gauges is 35 psi. I just set the limits lower.

I'm also wondering if any other users are experiencing the same readings.

In conclusion - I love the system and would purchase again if need be.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:24 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
TST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post
Hi Mike,
I have the 10 set TST system and I purchased two monitors, one for the RV and all 10 tires, and one for the TOAD, just four tires programmed. We talked a few times regarding the readings. I just finished a 3-1/2 month trip. Ran into many MH users who have tire gauges. i purchased two digital gauges and I have one dual manual gauge. All of the manual gauges I have tried are within 1 psi of each other. All the digital gauges I have tried are within 1/2 psi of each other.

Here is my problem. Both TST monitors are 3 pounds lower than the digital and 2+ pounds lower than the analog. There cannot be that many digital and analog gauges on the market that are off by 3 pounds. I'm living with it as I know that when my RV tires on the TST monitor read 106 or 107 psi that I have 109 or 110 psi in the tires, and the same for the TOAD, when the TST monitor reads 32 psi the actual by several different digital gauges is 35 psi. I just set the limits lower.

In conclusion - I love the system and would purchase again if need be.
Hello,
Thanks for the message. You will see a difference from gauges to the sensors. The sensors will be up 1.5+/- and gauges will vary up to 3-4 PSI. I would go by what the sensors read on the monitor. Please call me with any questions. Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST 770-889-9102
Old 11-30-2015, 08:26 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
McBrian, Please call me today at 770-889-9102
Thanks,
Mike Benson
Old 12-15-2015, 10:33 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne M View Post

I have had a similar experience with my TST 507RV system. In my case, five (5) sensors read 2 psi lower than my 2-1/2" diameter analog and my digital gauge which is accurate within plus/minus .5 psi. Sensor number six seems very non-linear and consistently reads 4 to 6 PSI lower than the other five sensors. I sent the odd-ball "sensor six" back to TST two weeks ago for testing, have had a follow-up phone call from Mike, and am still waiting to get my sensor or a replacement back from them.

I now utilize the TPMS as an indicator only and rely on the accuracy of my pressure measuring equipment for setting initial tire pressures.

While I am concerned about its accuracy; I too really like the 507RV TPMS and am looking forward to getting one of the new monitors to be released soon.
geofferyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 12:52 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Jeff,
What is your last name so I can check on the sensor, and make sure we sent it back to you.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
770-889-9102
Old 12-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #13
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Jeff,
Thanks, and that's what I do, just rely on it as an indicator. Going through a car wash I forgot to take the sensor off the TOAD and the car wash pulled my valve stem completely out. There was the unmistakable beep and I immediately knew what happened. Nothing I could do until it got out of the car wash - flat and all. They shut the machine off and searched the trough and found the sensor attached to the valve stem. Sensor still working.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 07:54 AM   #14

geofferyh,
Curious as to how you know your digital gauge is accurate within +/- .5 psi?
Joe
'05 36TK3 Mobile Suites--retired but not forgotten
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tire pressure