Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #197
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by archbarb View Post
Ordered mine Tuesday of this week. As usual, like everything I seem to order it is out of stock at the moment. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of next week.

Traveling down the road with our fifthwheel, I'm always thinking about everything that can happen, and tire problems rate up at the very top. Even though this doesn't prevent tire issues, it will sure give me piece of mind!!!!!
Thank you for your order! Your system will ship within the next five business days and we apologize for the delay.

January has been unusually busy for us, and to compound the problem, our assembly line has been down for some retooling over the last week.

Thank you for your patience and I know you will be pleased upon receipt of your system.

Please let us know if you need any help with the installation or if you have any questions.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM   #198

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Does TST have this type of sensor?

EK2 TPMS wireless tire pressure monitoring systems are based on the latest wireless sensor technology. Newly designed, flow through sensor technology (EK215G) allows users to add or remove air from tires without removing sensors.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #199

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
They still offer a 20% discount for trading in your old Pressure Pro system too. Just need to get my two emails from earlier today answered.

I'm an ex Pressure Pro distributor and looking for another system.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #200
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmadams View Post
Does TST have this type of sensor?

EK2 TPMS wireless tire pressure monitoring systems are based on the latest wireless sensor technology. Newly designed, flow through sensor technology (EK215G) allows users to add or remove air from tires without removing sensors.
TST will be offering a flow through internal sensor which will come premounted at the base of our valve stem.

The sensors will integrate with our 507 monitor and they will program the exact same way.

Battery life will be somewhat greater due to area within which we can fill with our power supply.

We currently have prototypes in testing, and you can expect to see this technology offerred in March.

Our system will be more accurate than the competition as it is not a flow through but rather a complete valve stem assembly. Their system offers two point of air entrance and escape, allowing greater opportunity for erroneous readings.

Our system will be well worth the wait.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 02-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #201
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_D View Post
They still offer a 20% discount for trading in your old Pressure Pro system too. Just need to get my two emails from earlier today answered.

I'm an ex Pressure Pro distributor and looking for another system.
We always welcome former Pressure Pro distributors into our dealer family!

We have found them to be quality people and we would love to talk to you further.

I am seeking your emails, and regretfully, I do not think I have been able to locate them.

Please contact me via email at dcovington@tsttruck.com or you may phone me at (770) 889-9102.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 02-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #202

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
TST will be offering a flow through internal sensor which will come premounted at the base of our valve stem.

The sensors will integrate with our 507 monitor and they will program the exact same way.

Battery life will be somewhat greater due to area within which we can fill with our power supply.

We currently have prototypes in testing, and you can expect to see this technology offerred in March.

Our system will be more accurate than the competition as it is not a flow through but rather a complete valve stem assembly. Their system offers two point of air entrance and escape, allowing greater opportunity for erroneous readings.

Our system will be well worth the wait.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
Looks like I pulled the trigger too soon. I just got your 507 model this past week...
Old 02-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #203

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmadams View Post
Looks like I pulled the trigger too soon. I just got your 507 model this past week...
Just got mine too, still in the unopened package. OH WHY do I buy to early. I don't even need it for at least 2 more months. Cr*p! Those stems sound great.

2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD - 350 Cummins ISC; Toad 2012 Wrangler 6 speed
SKP, WIT, FMCA, FCOC, GoodSam, Cummins Power Club
lajuene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #204

Appalachian Campers
Carolina Campers
Dan, this sounds like the ticket . Now I wish I had kept my old system, but I trashed it as it would not work and the sensors kept leaking. Found one of my old sensors last week in a drawer.

Tell us more about the new sensors. I have metal stems in place now. Would these be replaces and how will it work on the duals.

Thanks

Horace
Just Because is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #205

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
We always welcome former Pressure Pro distributors into our dealer family!

We have found them to be quality people and we would love to talk to you further.

I am seeking your emails, and regretfully, I do not think I have been able to locate them.

Please contact me via email at dcovington@tsttruck.com or you may phone me at (770) 889-9102.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
Dan:
Just sent you an email from my personal account.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #206

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
When do you think the stems will be launched and how much will it cost for 10?

2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD - 350 Cummins ISC; Toad 2012 Wrangler 6 speed
SKP, WIT, FMCA, FCOC, GoodSam, Cummins Power Club
lajuene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #207

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lajuene View Post
When do you think the stems will be launched and how much will it cost for 10?
Can we trade in our newly acquired sensors?
Old 02-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #208

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Keep us posted re. the March release of the new sensors. I have always thought my ST system would be perfect if I could adjust pressure without removing the sensors.

I too would like to know how they will work on duals? Will we be able to attach the typical braided hose extensions to the new valve stems?
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #209
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Keep us posted re. the March release of the new sensors. I have always thought my ST system would be perfect if I could adjust pressure without removing the sensors.

I too would like to know how they will work on duals? Will we be able to attach the typical braided hose extensions to the new valve stems?
We greatly appreciate all of the interest in our internal tire sensors.

They will arrive with a three inch brass valve stem that is designed to accept valve extenders.

We are in Beta testing currently, and assuming all goes well, you will see these sensors on sale on our website.

If there are issues that arise, the launch date could be delayed as we will not release a product until in performs to our high standards.

Please bear with us a little longer and we will be able to provide exact answers to many of your questions.

Thank you!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 02-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #210
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post

The internal sensors are a valve stem/sensor combination kit. You will have to replace your existing valve stems with our valve stems, and the sensors will work with our 507 monitor.

They code and report in the same manner, simply internally with a longer battery life.

We are in Beta testing and our target release date is in March, however, if we encounter issues, the launch date could be delayed.

We will keep you posted, and we thank you for your interest in our products!

Dan Covington
TST