Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #197
Senior Member
Official iRV2 Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by archbarb View Post
Ordered mine Tuesday of this week. As usual, like everything I seem to order it is out of stock at the moment. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of next week.

Traveling down the road with our fifthwheel, I'm always thinking about everything that can happen, and tire problems rate up at the very top. Even though this doesn't prevent tire issues, it will sure give me piece of mind!!!!!
Thank you for your order! Your system will ship within the next five business days and we apologize for the delay.

January has been unusually busy for us, and to compound the problem, our assembly line has been down for some retooling over the last week.

Thank you for your patience and I know you will be pleased upon receipt of your system.

Please let us know if you need any help with the installation or if you have any questions.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
__________________

__________________
TST Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM   #198
Senior Member
 
gmadams's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jamestown, NC
Posts: 1,443
Does TST have this type of sensor?

EK2 TPMS wireless tire pressure monitoring systems are based on the latest wireless sensor technology. Newly designed, flow through sensor technology (EK215G) allows users to add or remove air from tires without removing sensors.
__________________

__________________
gmadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #199
Senior Member
 
Mr_D's Avatar
 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 25,998
They still offer a 20% discount for trading in your old Pressure Pro system too. Just need to get my two emails from earlier today answered.

I'm an ex Pressure Pro distributor and looking for another system.
__________________
2009 45' Magna 630 w/Cummins ISX 650 HP/1950 Lbs Ft
Charter Good Sam Lifetime Member, FMCA, SKP
RV'ing since 1957, NRA Benefactor Life, towing '14 CR-V
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #200
Senior Member
Official iRV2 Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmadams View Post
Does TST have this type of sensor?

EK2 TPMS wireless tire pressure monitoring systems are based on the latest wireless sensor technology. Newly designed, flow through sensor technology (EK215G) allows users to add or remove air from tires without removing sensors.
TST will be offering a flow through internal sensor which will come premounted at the base of our valve stem.

The sensors will integrate with our 507 monitor and they will program the exact same way.

Battery life will be somewhat greater due to area within which we can fill with our power supply.

We currently have prototypes in testing, and you can expect to see this technology offerred in March.

Our system will be more accurate than the competition as it is not a flow through but rather a complete valve stem assembly. Their system offers two point of air entrance and escape, allowing greater opportunity for erroneous readings.

Our system will be well worth the wait.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
__________________
TST Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #201
Senior Member
Official iRV2 Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_D View Post
They still offer a 20% discount for trading in your old Pressure Pro system too. Just need to get my two emails from earlier today answered.

I'm an ex Pressure Pro distributor and looking for another system.
We always welcome former Pressure Pro distributors into our dealer family!

We have found them to be quality people and we would love to talk to you further.

I am seeking your emails, and regretfully, I do not think I have been able to locate them.

Please contact me via email at dcovington@tsttruck.com or you may phone me at (770) 889-9102.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
__________________
TST Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #202
Senior Member
 
gmadams's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jamestown, NC
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
TST will be offering a flow through internal sensor which will come premounted at the base of our valve stem.

The sensors will integrate with our 507 monitor and they will program the exact same way.

Battery life will be somewhat greater due to area within which we can fill with our power supply.

We currently have prototypes in testing, and you can expect to see this technology offerred in March.

Our system will be more accurate than the competition as it is not a flow through but rather a complete valve stem assembly. Their system offers two point of air entrance and escape, allowing greater opportunity for erroneous readings.

Our system will be well worth the wait.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
Looks like I pulled the trigger too soon. I just got your 507 model this past week...
__________________
gmadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #203
Senior Member
 
lajuene's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hometown is Schenectady, NY
Posts: 424
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmadams View Post
Looks like I pulled the trigger too soon. I just got your 507 model this past week...
Just got mine too, still in the unopened package. OH WHY do I buy to early. I don't even need it for at least 2 more months. Cr*p! Those stems sound great.
__________________
Ginny & Eric - Full Time 4/14/12 - Our Blog "Walk About With Wheels"

2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD - 350 Cummins ISC; Toad 2012 Wrangler 6 speed
SKP, WIT, FMCA, FCOC, GoodSam, Cummins Power Club
lajuene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #204
Senior Member
 
Appalachian Campers
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 227
Dan, this sounds like the ticket . Now I wish I had kept my old system, but I trashed it as it would not work and the sensors kept leaking. Found one of my old sensors last week in a drawer.

Tell us more about the new sensors. I have metal stems in place now. Would these be replaces and how will it work on the duals.

Thanks

Horace
__________________
Poppy & Grammy
Drake the rescue Yellow Lab
2005 Providence 39L - 2009 Buick Enclave
Just Because is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #205
Senior Member
 
Mr_D's Avatar
 
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 25,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
We always welcome former Pressure Pro distributors into our dealer family!

We have found them to be quality people and we would love to talk to you further.

I am seeking your emails, and regretfully, I do not think I have been able to locate them.

Please contact me via email at dcovington@tsttruck.com or you may phone me at (770) 889-9102.

Thank You!

Dan Covington
TST
Dan:
Just sent you an email from my personal account.
__________________
2009 45' Magna 630 w/Cummins ISX 650 HP/1950 Lbs Ft
Charter Good Sam Lifetime Member, FMCA, SKP
RV'ing since 1957, NRA Benefactor Life, towing '14 CR-V
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #206
Senior Member
 
lajuene's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hometown is Schenectady, NY
Posts: 424
When do you think the stems will be launched and how much will it cost for 10?
__________________
Ginny & Eric - Full Time 4/14/12 - Our Blog "Walk About With Wheels"

2004 Winnebago Vectra 40AD - 350 Cummins ISC; Toad 2012 Wrangler 6 speed
SKP, WIT, FMCA, FCOC, GoodSam, Cummins Power Club
lajuene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #207
Senior Member
 
gmadams's Avatar
 
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jamestown, NC
Posts: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by lajuene View Post
When do you think the stems will be launched and how much will it cost for 10?
Can we trade in our newly acquired sensors?
__________________
gmadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #208
Senior Member
 
sdennislee's Avatar


 
Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,404
Keep us posted re. the March release of the new sensors. I have always thought my ST system would be perfect if I could adjust pressure without removing the sensors.

I too would like to know how they will work on duals? Will we be able to attach the typical braided hose extensions to the new valve stems?
__________________
US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
2009 Safari Cheetah 40 SKQ
2009 Winnebago Chalet 231CR
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #209
Senior Member
Official iRV2 Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Keep us posted re. the March release of the new sensors. I have always thought my ST system would be perfect if I could adjust pressure without removing the sensors.

I too would like to know how they will work on duals? Will we be able to attach the typical braided hose extensions to the new valve stems?
We greatly appreciate all of the interest in our internal tire sensors.

They will arrive with a three inch brass valve stem that is designed to accept valve extenders.

We are in Beta testing currently, and assuming all goes well, you will see these sensors on sale on our website.

If there are issues that arise, the launch date could be delayed as we will not release a product until in performs to our high standards.

Please bear with us a little longer and we will be able to provide exact answers to many of your questions.

Thank you!

Dan Covington
TST
__________________
TST Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #210
Senior Member
Official iRV2 Sponsor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Keep us posted re. the March release of the new sensors. I have always thought my ST system would be perfect if I could adjust pressure without removing the sensors.

I too would like to know how they will work on duals? Will we be able to attach the typical braided hose extensions to the new valve stems?
The internal sensors are a valve stem/sensor combination kit. You will have to replace your existing valve stems with our valve stems, and the sensors will work with our 507 monitor.

They code and report in the same manner, simply internally with a longer battery life.

We are in Beta testing and our target release date is in March, however, if we encounter issues, the launch date could be delayed.

We will keep you posted, and we thank you for your interest in our products!

Dan Covington
TST
__________________

__________________
TST Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Amigos. Coming To A Campground Near You! Lug_Nut Newmar Owner's Forum 2040 07-03-2017 09:54 AM
TPMS General Questions AFChap MH-General Discussions & Problems 13 03-10-2011 11:49 AM
TST Comes Through Again Theberrys National RV Owner's Forum 2 12-23-2009 05:27 AM
My TST TPMS Paid for it's self today! Theberrys National RV Owner's Forum 2 12-17-2009 08:14 PM
TST TPMS Question Dalsn1 MH-General Discussions & Problems 11 08-18-2009 05:56 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.