Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #225

Excel Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Just got my system today!

If I ever get my truck back from the shop, I'll be able to try it out on the road!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EMD_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #226

I messed up today when I tipped over the box that had our tire sensors in a labeled container. Now I can't figure how to get the correct sensor on the correct tire. I installed a sensor and nothing show except the 4 tires blinking but no air pressure or tire temperture. Can I start over and set the code as in the beginning?
Larry Barnhart or chevman

Old 03-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #227
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Barnhart
I messed up today when I tipped over the box that had our tire sensors in a labeled container. Now I can't figure how to get the correct sensor on the correct tire. I installed a sensor and nothing show except the 4 tires blinking but no air pressure or tire temperture. Can I start over and set the code as in the beginning?
If you can't get an answer here. Email Dan dcovington@tsttruck.com

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:50 PM   #228

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Happen to me once with the 510 system. All I did was screw it on and look at the display when that tire started flashing with info I knew where it went. Kept doing that until I knew where the all went.

Dan
Old 03-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #229

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Barnhart View Post
If you have the 507 system, I believe you just follow the instructions as if you were starting over and just program each of them in.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #230

The 507 system comes with little tiny numbered dots to put on the sensors.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #231

thanks everybody. I did try to install and figure it out but only the Right front sent a pressure and temp reading, just a blinking tire location on the other 3. I received a phone call but was so sleepy I didn't understand it was from the TST company so I called back to get help. One was delete all codes back to default and start as when new. If one thing comes out of all this it will be "ya can't fix stupid"
dumb ass chevman
Old 03-16-2012, 12:44 PM   #232
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Barnhart View Post
Hello Larry,

I beleive Abby called you earlier and as I understand it, your issue is now resolved.

If I am incorrect, please let me know and we will get you taken care of.

Thank you for being one of our customers and do not hesitate to contact us for any reason. (770) 889-9102 or dcovington@tsttruck.com

Thank you!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #233

After talking to Abby I decided to try again to figure what sensor fit the tire it was set to do. Just like a genius I thought I was I guessed correct and all is good. I had one figured out last night so now I am no longer a dumb ass. hope it stays this way. Thanks. PS A new system for this to not happen again will be taked care of after we arrive in Wash st. 4 zip lock bags with the correct tire written on the bag as they are sitting in at this time.
Larry
Old 03-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #234

Larry, see if Abby will mail you one of those stick on label sheets.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #235

Got up this morning all prepared to be a happy camper. After reading lots of post on tpms it appeared that TST was a good choice so earlier this month I ordered a kit and recieved it on 3/8/12. Well problem 1 the sensor won't fit on the front as it hits the wheel cover. Got that fixed and today9AM I was going to finish the install. Well guess what got down to the last sensor and find the threads ar bad inside the sensor. Even tried it on a new valve stem on the workbench internal threads are oversize and will not tighten down. Called phone # on warranty card voicemail leave# we will call back 2 hrs later I call them again got a real person his reply is send us the sensor for evaluation. So I box it up along with a note that if you expect the customer to provide QC you should send out extra sensors and we will ship the defective ones back. So any way 6 hours and a 20 mile drive later I will wait paitently for a new sensor.I am not a happy camper today and extremely dissapointed in the QC of the product. I had read about other people having problems with sensors but assumed they were electronic failures which can test OK at the factory and fail in initial use.No reason for a mechanical falt out of the box. On the bright side the other 5 are working fine and I will report on the final outcome.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #236
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56 Nomad View Post
Got up this morning all prepared to be a happy camper. After reading lots of post on tpms it appeared that TST was a good choice so earlier this month I ordered a kit and recieved it on 3/8/12. Well problem 1 the sensor won't fit on the front as it hits the wheel cover. Got that fixed and today9AM I was going to finish the install. Well guess what got down to the last sensor and find the threads ar bad inside the sensor. Even tried it on a new valve stem on the workbench internal threads are oversize and will not tighten down. Called phone # on warranty card voicemail leave# we will call back 2 hrs later I call them again got a real person his reply is send us the sensor for evaluation. So I box it up along with a note that if you expect the customer to provide QC you should send out extra sensors and we will ship the defective ones back. So any way 6 hours and a 20 mile drive later I will wait paitently for a new sensor.I am not a happy camper today and extremely dissapointed in the QC of the product. I had read about other people having problems with sensors but assumed they were electronic failures which can test OK at the factory and fail in initial use.No reason for a mechanical falt out of the box. On the bright side the other 5 are working fine and I will report on the final outcome.
Sir,

We are short handed this week as we have staff at the Mid America Trucking Show and The Rally in Phoenix simultaneously.

That is the reason you had to call back,and for that we, apologize.

With regard to your sensor threads, that is about a 1 in 10000 sensor occurance. We take product performance, as well as, service very seriously.

You will have your replacement sensor shortly, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Travel in safety.

Dan Covington
TST
Old 03-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #237

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Dan,

I have your 510 system with 6 sensors, I would like to replace it with your new internal sensor system and new style monitor.

The 510 system 7 months old, do you take trade ins? If not can I get a price on the 507 Starter System without the 4 sensors?
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #238

I met Abby at the Phx rally. Quite knowledgeable young lady.