Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #281
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneumanns View Post
What will the price of these units be?
They are now available on a phone in basis and they sell for $79.00 each.

A four sensor system will run $316 complete with display, power cord, hardwire kit, 4 sensors, antenna, 2 year warranty.

A six senso system will run $474, and the prices simply increase based upon the number of sensors required.

We have several customers that are installing the internal sensors on their coach, and using the standard 507 external sensors on the tow vehicle.

Our new flow through sensors also work with our 507 monitor.

We are at the point where our customers can effectively combine several sensor types ie; internal sensors, flow through sensors, and 507 external sensors. Our 507 monitor works with all of these sensor combinations affording our customers to effectively operate three different sensor types with one system..

And so I digress... Anyways, thank you for your inquiry.

Please check us out online at www.tsttruck.com or you may phone us at (770) 889-9102.

Travel in Safety!

Dan Covington
TST

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #282
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
I beg to differ... , if fact most static covers DON'T have any writing on them. And most people don't even know there is a static cover on the plastic display screen, or other items like their TV remotes. Although, they are more obvious on display screens than on your TV remote, but if you haven't removed one, it's probably still there.

I can't tell you how many "unremoved" static covers I have run across when helping people with their electronic devices. It's like people leaving the plastic on their lamp shades, or the tags on their matresses...
Absolutely!! I cannot tell you how many static stickers probably still remain on some of my various electronic devices...lol

Thank you for your post!

Dan Covington
TST

Old 04-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #283
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
They are now available on a phone in basis and they sell for $79.00 each.

A four sensor system will run $316 complete with display, power cord, hardwire kit, 4 sensors, antenna, 2 year warranty.

A six senso system will run $474, and the prices simply increase based upon the number of sensors required.

We have several customers that are installing the internal sensors on their coach, and using the standard 507 external sensors on the tow vehicle.

Our new flow through sensors also work with our 507 monitor.

We are at the point where our customers can effectively combine several sensor types ie; internal sensors, flow through sensors, and 507 external sensors. Our 507 monitor works with all of these sensor combinations affording our customers to effectively operate three different sensor types with one system..

And so I digress... Anyways, thank you for your inquiry.

Please check us out online at www.tsttruck.com or you may phone us at (770) 889-9102.

Travel in Safety!

Dan Covington
TST
Sorry guys... The above refers to our internal sensors.

Our flow through sensors cost $60 each, and a four sensor system will cost $259, and a six sensor system will cost $359.

The price increases based upon the number of sensors needed.

Thank you!

Dan Covington
Truck System Technologies, Inc
(770) 889-9102
Old 04-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #284

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Dan,

Thanks for your response. I will try to figure out a way to put the "anti theft covers" back on later on the MH for the added protection. Toads ok.

I reset the upper psi value of the toad without a problem based on what you said in your post. Like magic it works.

The display static cover is not a problem for me but the scratches made it difficult to read in the sunlight. I may put a new protective cover on it from my ipad cover materials.

Oh, I am sitting in my Computer room over 150 feet from the MH(other side of house) and I can see all my pressures and temps.

So Far. Love it.
TST 507 w/ 10 Sensors
greystroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #285

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Hello Dan!

I'm in the process of getting all my tire's replaced so I think that would be an opportune time to consider the internal sensors. I also think that for my toad the externals would be best since I can remove them when not needed. Does that make sense in your mind?

Will you be offering packages based on internal sensors soon? How about a 6 sensor starter pack since that would appear to be a more common starting point?

Finally, in the event of an internal sensor failure, can an external sensor be installed over the internal sensor to bridge the system until there is an opportunity to replace the internal sensor? Obviously, the failure of an internal sensor could be a rather difficult issue to get fixed when there are no other reasons to break down the tire.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #286
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Hello All,

Please check out our videos on our flow through sensors:

TST 507 TPMS w/Flowthru Sensors - YouTube

You can also check out our internal sensor video via this link:

TST 507 TPMS w/Internal Sensors - YouTube

Please check out our new products and contact us at (770) 889-9102 to make one of these systems your own.

Thank you!

Dan Covington
President
Truck System Technologies, Inc
www.tsttruck.com
(770) 889-9102
Old 04-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #287

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Dan,

Thanks for the videos and new info about the flow through sensors. May buy a couple of flow through sensors for my front tires which I consider critical. Besides I know I am going to want a couple of spares. May put one on the toad spare. For some reason my back tires are estremly stable so I would not need flow throughs on them or the toad. I am really happy now that I got the 507. Will be taking a short trip next month and after my previous failures I will be at ease. Oh your suggestion of blue locite was great info.

In the video and not really noticeable the sensor was put on and he stopped turning right after the hiss. I went about 1/8 turn past the hiss. So far not one in 10 has leaked.
TST 507 w/ 10 Sensors
greystroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #288

Monaco Owners Club
Dan,

I'm replacing O rings (I have the replacements) on 4 of my sensors. Being so tiny, what's the best "tool" to prevent damage when seating them?
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #289
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greystroke View Post
Dan,

Thanks for your response. I will try to figure out a way to put the "anti theft covers" back on later on the MH for the added protection. Toads ok.

I reset the upper psi value of the toad without a problem based on what you said in your post. Like magic it works.

The display static cover is not a problem for me but the scratches made it difficult to read in the sunlight. I may put a new protective cover on it from my ipad cover materials.

Oh, I am sitting in my Computer room over 150 feet from the MH(other side of house) and I can see all my pressures and temps.

So Far. Love it.
Great! I am glad to hear it and please let me know if we can help!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 05-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #290
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonno View Post
Dan,

I'm replacing O rings (I have the replacements) on 4 of my sensors. Being so tiny, what's the best "tool" to prevent damage when seating them?
Some people use tweezers (beleive it or not), or small screw drivers. The O rings themselves are pretty durable.

Either one of these tools will work. Please let me know how things work for you.

Thank you!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #291
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greystroke View Post
Dan,

Thanks for the videos and new info about the flow through sensors. May buy a couple of flow through sensors for my front tires which I consider critical. Besides I know I am going to want a couple of spares. May put one on the toad spare. For some reason my back tires are estremly stable so I would not need flow throughs on them or the toad. I am really happy now that I got the 507. Will be taking a short trip next month and after my previous failures I will be at ease. Oh your suggestion of blue locite was great info.

In the video and not really noticeable the sensor was put on and he stopped turning right after the hiss. I went about 1/8 turn past the hiss. So far not one in 10 has leaked.
That sounds good! We have the flow through sensors in stock so just give us a call when you are ready.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Dan Covington
TST
Old 05-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #292

Excel Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Dan,
Thanks for monitoring this sight. Great info and product. I love mine!
Old 05-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #293

Appalachian Campers
Carolina Campers
Dan @ TST

I have a couple of questions. Let me state that I was among several of the first to buy the original system, after the long wait . I still have one of the old sensors on my desk that is fused to the valve stem. (want it back?) Needless to say we were not happy campers, but as time goes by so do improvements, so I'm back.

Help me in my thinking.

With the trouble that I had previously, I am thinking about six internal sensors for the MH. Now comes the fun part , I tow two different vehicles as the need arises.

1- Buick Enclave that has the built in sensors from the factory. (4 sensors flat tow)
OR
2- Modified tow dolly, with room for golf cart, and a Honda 2011 CRV on the back. Again 4 sensors - 2 on tow dolly; 2 on Honda with factory sensors.

What sensor do you recommend as these will be swapped between vehicles? You may email me with a price quote . hsikes@ec.rr.com

Thanks

Horace
Just Because is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #294
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because View Post
Dan @ TST

I have a couple of questions. Let me state that I was among several of the first to buy the original system, after the long wait . I still have one of the old sensors on my desk that is fused to the valve stem. (want it back?) Needless to say we were not happy campers, but as time goes by so do improvements, so I'm back.

Help me in my thinking.

With the trouble that I had previously, I am thinking about six internal sensors for the MH. Now comes the fun part , I tow two different vehicles as the need arises.

1- Buick Enclave that has the built in sensors from the factory. (4 sensors flat tow)
OR
2- Modified tow dolly, with room for golf cart, and a Honda 2011 CRV on the back. Again 4 sensors - 2 on tow dolly; 2 on Honda with factory sensors.

What sensor do you recommend as these will be swapped between vehicles? You may email me with a price quote . hsikes@ec.rr.com

Thanks

Horace
Hello Horace,

I am glad you are back, and certainly disturbed to hear of your issues with the older sensors..

I would suggest using our 507 system with internal sensors for your coach and four external sensors for your tow vehicles.

Both sensors work with the same monitor, and you can simply move your sensors when you change tow vehicles.

I would also suggest using dielectric grease on your valve stems where you plan to install your external sensors. That will guarentee that you never encounter that situation again.

I will email you a quote and thank you for your inquiry!

Dan Covington
TST