Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #505

I just called them up and they sent me a tracking number. I ended up on the phone just talking with them about everything else for a while, really nice people.

Very happy with the system.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PDR John is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #506

Entegra Owners Club
Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch & Diana Irrgang View Post
If you haven't even received a shipping notification I think it would be in your best interest to contact either TST or the dealer you purchased the system from for an update. That is an unusually long time to not have received your package but with the holiday in there, it could still be on your way. In case there was a misstep and it hasn't been shipped it would be good to catch that now. Hugs, Di
Ordered Fri Nov 23 at 8:30am by phone. Email from them last Thursday, they "think" it shipped, wil contact me Friday....not
10 days and missed my trip for the coach. Ordered ground shipping from Amazon from west coast and Northeaston Monday and had them Thursday.

TST is not off to a good start.

navychop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #507
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by navychop View Post
Y

Ordered Fri Nov 23 at 8:30am by phone. Email from them last Thursday, they "think" it shipped, wil contact me Friday....not
10 days and missed my trip for the coach. Ordered ground shipping from Amazon from west coast and Northeaston Monday and had them Thursday.

Hello Rich,

Typically, when an order is placed, you should receive a confirmation email from UPS with tracking information and estimated delivery dates.

We apologize for the fact that there may have been an issue with your order, and we will make this right.

Please give us a call at (770) 889-9102 or email me at dcovington@tsttruck.com and we will get to the bottom of this matter and get this experience turned around.

We apologize for the delay, and unfortunately, there is not sufficient information about you in this forum to assist you further until we hear from you.

Thank you for your order and we will get you taken care of.

Dan Covington
TST
(770) 889-9102
dcovington@tsttruck.com
Old 12-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #508

Quote:
Your experience is not the norm, at all!

I have been VERY happy, not only with their system's performance, but with each customer-service encounter I have had with them.

Theirs is for other companies to attempt to emulate.

Pop
Old 12-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #509

Entegra Owners Club
And 11 days after ordering, I get an email it is ready for shipment. Too bad I won't be here to get it.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #510

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Sorry your experience was less than positive.

I have found TST to one of the best RV supply vendors I have dealt with. When I traded in my older TST system they gave me the credit for the system and allowed me to use it until the new system arrived (in a timely fashion) and then send my old system in. Gotta love trust in a vendor these days.

THe few times I've called them they have always gone out of their way to be courteous and professional.
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #511

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
And 11 days after ordering, I get an email it is ready for shipment. Too bad I won't be here to get it.
And today UPS still shows the label is printed, but not received by them yet.

12 days and counting. Funny how I can drive to Miami at a slow pace and beat this vendor.

I wish I had gone with another.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #512

Rich,

Mr. Covington gave you his phone number and asked you to call to get to the bottom of this. Did you?

The reason I ask is that step almost ALWAYS resolves an issue.

Pop
Old 12-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #513

National RV Owners Club
I have dealt with TST since they started. In fact I actually had a system from the other guy who didn't perform very good. I had Warranty problems covered by TST even though I didn't buy from them. If they asked you to call, please do, this company is right up there with Fantastic Fans for customer service. They will make it right.
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:12 AM   #514

I just received my TST TPMS and I am looking forward to getting the system set up. I am grateful for the YouTube presentations that TST has prepared.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #515

they are one heck of a company they took back a unit without question when I had an antennae on the monitor go bad. I have called them while out on vacation and they responded late in the day. turn out that the problem will need to be resolved with a repeater for the unit to pick up the senders better.

I have even had them call me back when I accidentily pocket dialed them. Nice people and stand by there product.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #516

The repeater works. While inside my house, the monitor wouldn't pick up one tire. I powered my repeater with a computer PS and it then picked it up. Turned it off and it lost it again. Cute little thing. ~2"x1.25"x .5". It's water proof and I put it up under my trailer hitch.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:47 AM   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
The repeater works. While inside my house, the monitor wouldn't pick up one tire. I powered my repeater with a computer PS and it then picked it up. Turned it off and it lost it again. Cute little thing. ~2"x1.25"x .5". It's water proof and I put it up under my trailer hitch.
\
that was going to be my next question was how and where to mount but have not gotten the part or the manual yet. its on its way. what do you mean by computer PS ??
Old 02-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #518

The 12 volt tap off of the computer Power Supply I have mounted under my shop bench. The manual is 6"x 3" card stock and says red to + and black to – and to mount it towards the rear of the MH, like a closet or engine bay.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote