Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-09-2015, 05:44 PM   #1065

National RV Owners Club
Called Mike today and we discussed the problem I am having with the sensor. He is sending me a new one. TST is great, there are a lot of Companies that could learn from them what true Customer service is all about. Thanks TST

sgtjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-10-2015, 06:42 AM   #1066

Fleetwood Owners Club
^^agreed^^

Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 07:31 PM   #1067

Mike, I think I have a battery going out in one of my sensors. Can I get replacement batts at Walmart?

"life happens, enjoy it".. 🇺🇸
2008 HR Ambassador DP 360 38'
Old 11-12-2015, 07:38 PM   #1068

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdinatl View Post
Mike, I think I have a battery going out in one of my sensors. Can I get replacement batts at Walmart?

I bought mine at Walmart and paid way to much. Amazon has them much cheaper.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:44 AM   #1069
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Monaco Owners Club
Tst tpms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdinatl View Post

cdinatl,
I am sorry I missed your post last week. Yes some Walmarts carry the CR1632, if you do not find it there, and battery store will carry them.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST 770-889-9102
Old 12-23-2015, 10:33 PM   #1070

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I'm getting a new 507 setup for Christmas....at least that's what Santa told me. So I'm wanting this forum to stay active and allow me to ask questions as needed. The TST product and support certainly sounds great. I'm looking forward to it!

My question so far is to ask if I can take the toad loose and drive it with sensors on it but instead of leaving the monitor with the MH take it with me to track the toad tires only? That seems like a logical thing but haven't seen that addressed....it's always driving the MH without th toad.

Thanks....looking forward to the use of my 507's.

Bill
Bill & Jenny - 2016 Winnebago Itasca Ellipse 42HD, 43 ft, Cummins 8.9 ISL - Blue Ox and SMARTCAR. Once/month traveler in Midwest and (as ofen as possible) Southern US. Home - Nashville, Indiana (Beautiful Brown County)
jwmaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:04 PM   #1071

Bill, yes you can take the monitor with you but all of the other tires would trigger low pressure warnings which is a bit annoying. I don't know if you can turn off the coach tires.
ghaynes754 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:39 AM   #1072

In my TST system, I have 10 sensors--6 on truck, 4 on trailer. My monitor simply goes thru the checks and shows the trailer as blank when not towing. There is a way to turn off the unavailable sensors. I have had the system for several years and just let the monitor run thru the checks and don't worry about the blank tires. The monitor does NOT alarm as a 'low' tire when not within range of the trailer.
If you are comfortable with these tech gadgets, it won't be a problem learning the system--but I prefer to just let it alone rather than disable the unavailable sensors and then have to start them up again.
I have the flo-thru sensors.
Joe
'09 F450--died, replaced with '10--retired
wingnut60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:26 PM   #1073

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Gary and Joe...
Thanks, that takes care of my questions. What you say makes sense. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow!

Bill
Bill & Jenny - 2016 Winnebago Itasca Ellipse 42HD, 43 ft, Cummins 8.9 ISL - Blue Ox and SMARTCAR. Once/month traveler in Midwest and (as ofen as possible) Southern US. Home - Nashville, Indiana (Beautiful Brown County)
Old 12-25-2015, 07:49 AM   #1074

Bill,
If you have ANY problem with setting them up--a quick call to Mike Benson at TST will cure all ills...and they are likely to be in the office at very late hours in GA.
The biggest problem I have had with them is to figure out how to attach them thru the wheels of my 450--extensions I tried all leaked/plugged up/air valves bent.
Once you get them up and running, you will really enjoy knowing how the tires are doing. AND, the first time an alarm goes off as you are quietly going down the road--wow, what an attention-getter.
Joe
'09 F450--died, replaced with '10--retired
wingnut60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 03:02 PM   #1075

Fleetwood Owners Club
Manual

Mike, my son bought me the 6 wheel system 507sg with flow thru sensors for Christmas but there was no manual in the box. Could you possibly send me one?
Thanks,
Roland
rfsod48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 05:56 AM   #1076

Fleetwood Owners Club
Roland,
Since its the holiday period, FYI there is a new updated manual, my system is three years old, at Great RV Products. I just checked it out, plus I found the utube video a lot more helpful when setting the system up. Hope this helps, Merry Christmas from a fellow RV family.
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:19 PM   #1077

Fleetwood Owners Club
Tpms

Thanks Clay, just what I was looking for!
Roland
rfsod48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:19 PM   #1078

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Update:
Got the system setup and working. Looks great. I did find the manual confused me and I had to remember to hit the code button a second time when doing autolearn. Just FYI to the TST guys.