Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #1079
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Tst tpms

jwmaustin,
Thank you for the feedback we are working on updating the manuals.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST TPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmaustin View Post
Update:
Got the system setup and working. Looks great. I did find the manual confused me and I had to remember to hit the code button a second time when doing autolearn. Just FYI to the TST guys.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-20-2016, 02:26 PM   #1080

National RV Owners Club
Mike, so sorry I just went through here and saw I never thanked you all for the replacement sensor back in early Nov. So, thank you. Really appreciate it. Do you want the old one back? It just completely stopped, even with a new battery.

Again Thank You and tell Dan Thank you too.

sgtjoe

sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:07 AM   #1081
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Thank you Sgt. Joe! Yes please send back the old when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST
Old 01-31-2016, 08:06 PM   #1082

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sensor

Hi Mike,
As I stated earlier my son gave me a 507 unit with flow thru sensors for Christmas 2015. We left on an extended trip to Arizona from Michigan the end of January 2016. All the sensors worked fine for 5 days and then 1 failed, it doesn't give any readout most of the time and then it will read 1or 2 # and no temp. Tomorrow we will arrive at our final destination in Phoenix and I was wondering if you would be able send me a replacement. I will send you the address and site # tomorrow when I know it.
Thanks,
Roland Schwarz
rfsod48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 12:42 PM   #1083
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Tst tpms

Hello Roland,
Please call me regarding your TST and the destination where you will be at.
You can reach me at 770-889-9102
Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST
Old 02-01-2016, 03:46 PM   #1084

Hello:

Just got my 507SEs in the mail today. Did it mainly to monitor the Westlake China bombs that are on my new FW. I'll be swapping them out ASAP, until then I'm hoping my TSTs will give me a heads up before disaster.
Lanny1763 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:41 AM   #1085
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Tst tpms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny1763 View Post
Hello:

Just got my 507SEs in the mail today. Did it mainly to monitor the Westlake China bombs that are on my new FW. I'll be swapping them out ASAP, until then I'm hoping my TSTs will give me a heads up before disaster.
If you need helping setting your new system, please feel free to call us at 770-889-9102
Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST
Old 02-02-2016, 03:46 PM   #1086

Mike:

Thanks. I just sent an email to your website with some newby type questions. I'll wait for the response before calling.

R/S
Lanny
Lanny1763 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:41 PM   #1087

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Mike:
Have a 507 system I bought for our previous rig. Now have a MH with the SmarTire system. The sensors are original so at least 7 years old and still working. Also going to need tires so I could replace the sensors at that time for $80 or so each.
Thinking about adding a couple cap sensors since I now have a tag axle and using the 507 instead. Also have the repeater.
The SmarTire system is integrated into the MH and includes antennas both front a rear. Could the antennas be used with the TST?
Is there an advantage (other than cost) to use my 507, or sell it and buy new SmarTire sensors?
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:26 AM   #1088
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_D View Post
Mike:
Have a 507 system I bought for our previous rig. Now have a MH with the SmarTire system. The sensors are original so at least 7 years old and still working. Also going to need tires so I could replace the sensors at that time for $80 or so each.
Thinking about adding a couple cap sensors since I now have a tag axle and using the 507 instead. Also have the repeater.
The SmarTire system is integrated into the MH and includes antennas both front a rear. Could the antennas be used with the TST?
Is there an advantage (other than cost) to use my 507, or sell it and buy new SmarTire sensors?
Good morning Sir,

Mike is out on a family emergency. I am Dan Covington, the owner of TST.

Smartire no longer makes an RV system. They have left the RV industry since being acquired by Bendix.

Their equipment broadcasts over a different frequency than our system, and with regard to the sensors, you can utilize our internal sensors on your coach an the cap sensors on your towed vehicle.

All of our sensors are on the same frequency, and they work in unison together. You can even use your existing display.

Please reach out to me at 770 889 9102 and I am more than happy to answer your questions and help you make the right selection for your specific need.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Daniel Covington
CEO
TST
dcovington@tsttruck.com
Old 02-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #1089

Excel Owners Club
Dan or Mike,

I purchase 6 additional sensors in October of 2015 to put on my 2013 Chevy Silverado dually. I purchased them directly from TST through Mike Benson. I just installed last week and one of the sensors (right inside dually) shows a pressure of 4#. Being concerned I went to a tire dealer and had them pull the dually said and check the air pressure. They decided the valve core was faulty and replaced the core. The tire sensor is still showing 4# and I know for a fact that the tire has 80#.

Does this mean the sensor is faulty? If so how do I go about getting replaced?

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum

2013 Excel Wild Cargo -41GKE
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 3500HD Dually
Old 02-03-2016, 11:32 PM   #1090

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
Good morning Sir,

Mike is out on a family emergency. I am Dan Covington, the owner of TST.

Smartire no longer makes an RV system. They have left the RV industry since being acquired by Bendix.

Their equipment broadcasts over a different frequency than our system, and with regard to the sensors, you can utilize our internal sensors on your coach an the cap sensors on your towed vehicle.

All of our sensors are on the same frequency, and they work in unison together. You can even use your existing display.

Please reach out to me at 770 889 9102 and I am more than happy to answer your questions and help you make the right selection for your specific need.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Daniel Covington
CEO
TST
dcovington@tsttruck.com
SmarTire sensors are still available for about $80 each through several places in the Junction City OR area. The Les Schwab tire place there is very experienced with the SmarTire system since they're right across the road from the old Country Coach (now Winebago) plant.
Yes, I know the frequencies would be different. Guess I need to experiment and see if the existing antenna setup will connect/work with the 507 system.
Would need to find a tire place that has some idea of how to install your internal sensors too. 4 of the wheels are 10" wide and seem to take a shorter stem than the regular 9" wide ones.
Going to put on my thinking cap I guess. Wife has liver cancer so MH upgrades take a back seat right now.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:39 PM   #1091

National RV Owners Club
Other then Dan and Mike at TST is there another place to get the O rings for the 507's?? Does CW carry them?
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:23 PM   #1092

Excel Owners Club
Is anyone going to answer my post of 2/3/2016 concerning a faulty sensor?

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum

2013 Excel Wild Cargo -41GKE
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 3500HD Dually