Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-10-2016, 09:06 PM   #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtjoe View Post
Other then Dan and Mike at TST is there another place to get the O rings for the 507's?? Does CW carry them?

I don't think CW would have them. You might take a good o ring and try to match it up.
If you are worried about getting them quickly my experience with these guys is that they are super quick. Had a bad display unit. The antenna was broken. I gave them all my info and while I was in the phone I received a message with a tracking number. Really how did they do that? I had my new unit in 1.5 days. Service level like that is rare and much appreciated.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2016, 09:09 PM   #1094

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rburke8 View Post
Dan or Mike,

I purchase 6 additional sensors in October of 2015 to put on my 2013 Chevy Silverado dually. I purchased them directly from TST through Mike Benson. I just installed last week and one of the sensors (right inside dually) shows a pressure of 4#. Being concerned I went to a tire dealer and had them pull the dually said and check the air pressure. They decided the valve core was faulty and replaced the core. The tire sensor is still showing 4# and I know for a fact that the tire has 80#.

Does this mean the sensor is faulty? If so how do I go about getting replaced?

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum

2013 Excel Wild Cargo -41GKE
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 3500HD Dually

As this is a forum and not customer service why not call them? I don't mean to sound like a a$$ but this is the last way I would choose to contact them with a issue. I would think you have a bad unit or maybe a bad battery. Have you tried switching with a different sensor to see if it works on a different wheel?

Old 02-10-2016, 09:16 PM   #1095

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil57 View Post
As this is a forum and not customer service why not call them? I don't mean to sound like a a$$ but this is the last way I would choose to contact them with a issue. I would think you have a bad unit or maybe a bad battery. Have you tried switching with a different sensor to see if it works on a different wheel?
I'm sure you'll see the TST folks come along shortly. Their participation on these threads is one reason I went with TST. They are great folks with a great product. Mbenson1234 is the face of TST...
flaggship1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:45 PM   #1096

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I'm sure you'll see the TST folks come along shortly. Their participation on these threads is one reason I went with TST. They are great folks with a great product. Mbenson1234 is the face of TST...

I agree and see them here often. Great company with excellent service. This still is not the best place to do business with them.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:07 PM   #1097

Just give them a call and they will send out the o-rings...I don't think you could find the exact replacement without spending a lot of extra time/money searching. And, no, CW will not have them...but if they did, they would be 1) overpriced 2) out of stock 3) how about we sell you a new set of monitors guaranteed by Marcus hisself...
Call Dan or Mike, they will take care of you.
Joe
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:48 AM   #1098

Fleetwood Owners Club
^^^^X2--What Wingnut said. Only the best service, period. I tried the other brand
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:31 PM   #1099
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtjoe View Post
Other then Dan and Mike at TST is there another place to get the O rings for the 507's?? Does CW carry them?
At this point in time, TST is the only place to acquire replacement O rings.

Please give us a call and we will get some sent to you the day you call.

Thank you!

Dan Covington
President / CEO
dcovington@tsttruck.com
Old 02-11-2016, 03:38 PM   #1100
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rburke8 View Post
Dan or Mike,

I purchase 6 additional sensors in October of 2015 to put on my 2013 Chevy Silverado dually. I purchased them directly from TST through Mike Benson. I just installed last week and one of the sensors (right inside dually) shows a pressure of 4#. Being concerned I went to a tire dealer and had them pull the dually said and check the air pressure. They decided the valve core was faulty and replaced the core. The tire sensor is still showing 4# and I know for a fact that the tire has 80#.

Does this mean the sensor is faulty? If so how do I go about getting replaced?

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum

2013 Excel Wild Cargo -41GKE
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 3500HD Dually
Good afternoon Sir,

I apologize for the delay in our reply. Mike thought I answered this and I thought he did.

We are happy to replace your sensor under warranty. We just need a little information from you and we will make this right.

Please reach out to us at 770 889 9102.

Thank you for choosing TST and we apologize for the issues.

Thank you Sir.

Dan Covington
President / CEO
Truck System Technologies, Inc
www.tsttruck.com
dcovington@tsttruck.com
770 889 9102
Old 02-12-2016, 07:54 AM   #1101

Fleetwood Owners Club
The above responses are the precise reason DW and I bought directly from TST. As most forum members can relate to the slow or non existent service from OEM
Vendors, RV manufacturers for warranty and service related issues and in aftermarket products for our rigs. No affiliation in any manner, just a satisfied customer. For example, I just had an Aqua Hot problem, call leave message, two days later you get a call, final analysis I knew more about the system than the tech. Thanks TST!
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:09 PM   #1102

This question may have been addressed previously, but I have searched and can't find an answer.

I have been using a Pressure Pro system since around 2005. It's beginning to age and will soon need new sensors. I am considering a new system and the TST seems to have a lot of happy users.

Anyway, my question is will the TST system display pressure before my coach is moved after an overnight stop and will the pressure displayed be the CURRENT pressure, not a previously stored one?
ernieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:13 PM   #1103

iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieh View Post
This question may have been addressed previously, but I have searched and can't find an answer.

I have been using a Pressure Pro system since around 2005. It's beginning to age and will soon need new sensors. I am considering a new system and the TST seems to have a lot of happy users.

Anyway, my question is will the TST system display pressure before my coach is moved after an overnight stop and will the pressure displayed be the CURRENT pressure, not a previously stored one?
I used to be a Pressure Pro distributor/dealer and now have a TST system.
Yes, they will or at least our 507 system will and it will be the current pressure. But it does take 5 min or so to get all of them reported when first turned on.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:34 PM   #1104

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil57 View Post
I don't think CW would have them. You might take a good o ring and try to match it up.
If you are worried about getting them quickly my experience with these guys is that they are super quick. Had a bad display unit. The antenna was broken. I gave them all my info and while I was in the phone I received a message with a tracking number. Really how did they do that? I had my new unit in 1.5 days. Service level like that is rare and much appreciated.
Yep as I was thinking of calling TST they called me and not only did they send me O rings but also batteries and they were in my hands by 1030 the next morning. You just can't find good Customer Service like this anywhere.

Just for some extra info on TST, years ago I had the system that was sold out of Colorado before TST took it over. Some of us that had problems with the system were left out in the cold when the Colorado company folded, but not for long. TST not only took over this great TPMS but those of us who had problems were made whole by TST. They sent us replacement systems at no cost. I have never heard of this type of Customer Service anywhere.

Great Company and fantastic product.
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:01 PM   #1105

My experience is that the monitor will not pickup readings right away in the morning unless--1) I leave it plugged in overnight, or 2) I boot it up first thing and give it some time to begin reporting. I would not hesitate to leave it plugged in if I was worried about psi first thing, but I have 17.5" and 19.5" tires, and don't worry that they would lose pressure overnight.
Overall, am happy with the TST 507s after several years.
Joe
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:07 PM   #1106

Outdoors RV Owners Club
My system reports the pressures after I turn it on, not pressures stored in memory from the last time it was on. It will show dashes in the data fields until it gets the data from the sending units right after I turn it on.