Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:42 PM   #99

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
Hi Jim,

Equal balance powder will not interfere with your system or its operations.

Thank you for your order and travel in safety!

Dan
Thanks for the response Dan. I look forward to this mod. Jim

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #100

Will TST be in Quartzsite? If so, please post a location so we can find you. Thanks, HarveyP

Cummins/Allison
HarveyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #101
TnB

I ordered a TST 510RV 6 sensor system yesterday based on the many good reviews on this forum for the TST.

Thanks everyone for the wealth of information!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by TST Systems View Post
Hello all,

I am Dan Covington, an owner of Truck System Technologies, Inc.

We do not seek to compromise the friendly, informative nature of this forum.

I am starting this thread as an area for forum members to go to with questions about tire pressure monitoring...

I welcome any questions you may have about our systems..

Thank You!

Dan Covington
Truck System Technologies, Inc
www.tsttruck.com

507 system with 2 tire sensors cost 100-dollars more than the older system. The cost of the new style and old style sensors are the same at 2 for $100. So the cost extra should be linked to the receiver so why does a 10 tire system work out to $160 more than the 2 tire system which uses the same receiver? It tends to go against logic.

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 38T Pusher
Cdn-Tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #103
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I was getting ready to get on the road yestrday and I misplaced the manual for my Model 507 System.

What I needed to do was install a new sensor. I rec'd a Quick Installation Guide from the office via eMail and I have to tell you that the paper was well written, suscinct and easily understood. I was able to apply the instruction without any issue and it worked on the very first attempt.

Programming the 507 sensor was a breeze and I did it while the sensor was installed on the valve stem. Using the display on battery, it was absolutely great that I was able to program the sensor in less than 30 seconds.

Although I asked for a PDF file, the file only came in a Word 2007 format.

Please download and use the PDF (attached) at your discretion and "Thank You" for the document.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Quick installation guide for 507 TPMS.pdf (330.9 KB, 326 views)
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #104

So whats with this TPMS Safety Tire Pressure Monitor System 4 Sensor 907SE - eBay (item 290532524386 end time Feb-15-11 23:07:36 PST) Looks just like the TST 507 system but made in China??

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 38T Pusher
Cdn-Tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #105

Ford Super Duty Owner
It's the 510 system which I have.
hal-3 gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #106

Newmar Owners Club
Dan
Will you have a booth at the Perry, Ga Reunion???
Old 02-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #107

Winnebago Owners Club
Hello everyone. I'm hoping you guys can help me solve a problem with my TST system. I received the TST system yesterday and am installing it today. I installed the transmitters on both the front tires and both of the two inner rear tires with no issues. The problem I'm having is installing the transmitters on the two outer rear tires. I have 3 inch valve stems on the two outer rear tires and they are turned in and slightly down toward the slots in the rim. When I try to install the transmitters on these two tires the transmitters hit the rim inside the slots and prevent me from screwing onto the valve stem straight(see attached photo of valve step position). Have any of you had this problem and is their a way to solve it other than installing new stems and facing them out away from the rim toward the outside of the tire? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1110218.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	8258  
Old 02-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #108
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I had a tire store turn those valves. They let out some air and turned them 90 degrees.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #109

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Has anyone used the 510 sensors with the 507 monitor? If the only difference is the 510 you have to send the sensor back to change the battery, 507 you can replace the battery yourself. I was curious if they were interchangeable
Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #110
Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by suwanneefl View Post
Dan
Will you have a booth at the Perry, Ga Reunion???
Yes, we will be at the Perry GA Reunion. We will have our distributor on site with either a company representative or myself....

Please stop by our booth and visit... We would love to see you!

~Dan
Old 02-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #111

Send a message via Skype™ to PugPug
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC06Winn39K View Post
Hello everyone. I'm hoping you guys can help me solve a problem with my TST system. I received the TST system yesterday and am installing it today. I installed the transmitters on both the front tires and both of the two inner rear tires with no issues. The problem I'm having is installing the transmitters on the two outer rear tires. I have 3 inch valve stems on the two outer rear tires and they are turned in and slightly down toward the slots in the rim. When I try to install the transmitters on these two tires the transmitters hit the rim inside the slots and prevent me from screwing onto the valve stem straight(see attached photo of valve step position). Have any of you had this problem and is their a way to solve it other than installing new stems and facing them out away from the rim toward the outside of the tire? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
Looks like you already have the metal valve stems. You might try letting a little air out and loosening the nut on the stem and turning it. I had metal ones added to mine and they extend inside of the rim by about an inch.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #112

Send a message via Skype™ to PugPug
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC06Winn39K View Post
On second thought I think I have seen valve extenders somewhere. Don't know why they wouldn't work. Just keep them tight.