Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #29

What people say about Break-Up plus #16

David D. Angwin, CA.
I'm a Good Sam member and your Break-Up plus is the best I have ever used in 7 years of motorhoming!
Break-Upplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #30

What people say about Break-Up plus #17

Karen D., GA., Break-up is the best I have ever used in my 6 years of RVing. I never want to use any other again.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #31

Be A Roving Dealer

Two ways to win.
Buy like the dealers do & make money as you travel !!!

Go to www.breakupplus.com. Use the “12 quart special” on the left of the second row in the green “buy now” squares. Here you get the wholesale price for 12 quarts, freight included. Then sell Break-Up plus to other Rvers at rallies, at camp fire discussions or put it on a table where every you stop for a rest. We can even ship your cases to your next stop so it will arrive when you do. Others do, why shouldn’t you?
Old 05-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #32

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Tried a sample bottle I received from a fellow RV'er I meet on one of our trips out last summer. It was alright. Not sure I'd try it again. Didn't see a lot of difference from what I have been using for the last few years to this new and improved product. Cost is also a factor.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #33

Dealers in Canada

Randy L. May 12, 2013

Q. Can you tell me where Breakup Plus is sold in Northern US or Western Canada?

A. No distributors in Canada now, but we are working on it. Would you suggest someone.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #34

What people say about Break-Up plus #18

Gary N., TN.
We have been using Break-Up for nine months and found it to be an excellent holding tank product. I no longer have black water tank clogs or any odors. I highly recommend this fine product.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:30 AM   #35

What people say about Break-Up plus #19

Bill S. Reno, NV
My wife and I have traveled in our RV to all 49 states and as far as eastern Canada. We never go anywhere without Break-Up plus.
On our most recent return trip, we spent a few days at a park in Louisiana. While there we needed to drain the black water tank. I didn’t know that the drain hose had a crack in it. When I opened the valve the waste went all over the ground. Other Rvers asked me what chemical we used as the waste didn’t have any odor. I told them BREAK-UP PLUS.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #36

Tiffin Owners Club
We just received our first quart about a month ago. We fulltime and empty and thoroughly rinse the black tank every 2 weeks. While this product may break up solids as advertised, we do not notice any reduced or improved smell at all. Would we buy again? It's doubtful. Now, if it eliminated the odor, we would be believers.

ps: will try anything once, twice if we like it. This is a one timer for us.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #37

Thank you for all you do for me!

Kathy B., TX. Thank you for all the work you put in to finding the best way to ship my order to Alaska. I don't know anyone who would go to this effort for a small order. We are down to our last bottle and don't want to be without it. We started using Break-Up plus in 2003 and continue to promote Break-Up plus everywhere we go. In fact our friend here wants a bottle of mine as soon as it arrives. Have you tried to advertise with www.workkamper.com? Thanks for all you do for me.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #38

More ingredients in every bottle

More ingredients in every bottle
Bio-scientific Laboratories, Inc., the formulator of Break-Up plus and marketed by Conservation Chemistry, Corp. has added additional ingredients to Break-Up plus. These new non-toxic ingredients have just become available from one of the leading chemical manufacturers. Even though these new ingredients have added to the cost of production, we are not increasing the price at this time. We thank all of you who have supported us in the past and know that you will see a noticeable difference in the future. Blessings to all