Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #1

Break-Up plus: What people say

Hello Lou,

I heard of breakup originally from another couple who lived in their RV. My wife and I decided to try it because of the fact there are no harmful chemicals and it was supposed to work well. This is my second order, our first was for 2 quarts and it lasted us for about 4 months. We are full timers with a 33' 5th wheel and love how well it works, even in the 100+ degree weather. I have converted my parents to your product as well. It does seem that you could benefit from some marketing or something, because most people I talk to have never heard of it. Once they use your product, every one I know gets online and buys it.

If you want some more information about anything or to ask some other questions please feel free. I am more than willing to try and help you promote your product.

Scott

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #2

What people say about Break-Up plus

Louis:
My husband forgot to close the black water tank and you know what the result was. He began calling RV dealers and finally talked to Wagers in Salem, OR who recommended Break Up. We followed the directions and within 24 hours the problem was solved. We
have used this product for about ten years and would not be without Brake Up as long as we have an RV.
Sincerely
Veanna & Layton

Old 10-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #3

What people say about Break-Up plus

When I was cleaning out my parents old RV to sell it I found the bottle of Break-Up plus. I actually use it in my front load washer and it takes care of the smell that comes from the build up they get. I make sure I put it in each load of clothes that soiling from my special needs son who is 17 and not toilet trained. The Break-up plus makes the entire load clean and fresh. I tried other brands but none work as well as Break-Up plus.

Thanks,
Finch
Old 10-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #4

Break-Up plus: What people say #3

When I was cleaning out my parents old RV to sell it I found the bottle of Break-Up plus. I actually use it in my front load washer and it takes care of the smell that comes from the build up they get. I make sure I put it in each load of clothes that soiling from my special needs son who is 17 and not toilet trained. The Break-up plus makes the entire load clean and fresh. I tried other brands but none work as well as Break-Up plus.

Thanks,
Finch
Old 10-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #5

Break-Up plus: What people say #4

I love your product. It does everything you claim it will do. I have been Rving for 10 years and have tried every single product on the market. This is one I will stick to forever!
No smell, no blue fingers from handling the cap. Quick and easy to use with GREAT results.
Thank you!
B. H., Washington
Old 10-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #6

Break-Up plus: What people say #5

One of my gages was off, maybe due to paper stuck on it, your product BREAK-UP cleared it.

Ted T., MO.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #7

Vintage RV Owners Club

Dang!

When I saw the thread title I thought I was in for a real juicy divorce story involving custody of the motorhome or something...
Old 10-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #8

Break-Up plus: What people say #6

I highly recommend Break-Up Plus for Rvers everywhere. We have found that this product BAR NONE is the best product on the market. I wish that it was available at all RV dealers and suppliers. This product works great to do just as the name implies, it breaks up waste and paper in your black water tank. We prefer the unscented but have used the scented also. I hope to never be without it.

Kathy and Randy B., LA
Mostly full time Rvers
Old 10-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #9

BREAK-UP PLUS chem.: what people say #7

Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 5:26 PM
I have ordered and used Break-Up plus for several years and have suggested it's use to all our Tiffin Club members. I personally notice it does a good job during these HOT summer months we have had. I strongly feel it DOES a much better job and in using a better "black hose" it cleans and send a LOT more "debris" thru as I see it in portions of clear tube. Much better smell as wife hates strong cleaners.

Extremely good company response with support, which is hard
to find these days.

I know I've passed the pamphlet out at rallies... and other
members have remarked also.

Steve Ecton
Tiffin Chapter Pres.
FMCA Board Member
Old 11-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #10

Break-Up plus: What people say #8

I ordered 2 trial quarts of Break-up to give it a try. I didn't expect to much as most products don't turn out the way they are promised. Well, this stuff is great. It works terrific. Itís so easy to use. No stains, no strong chemical smell and it really stops toilet holding tank odors. Iím sold on it. In fact I am ordering 4 more quarts. Please post my comments on your web site for others to read. I am a believer.
Walt B., CA.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #11

Smile What people say ....#9

Ralph N., OR. Nov. 5, 2012
I heard from my son who lives in an RV. He told me that all the full timers (those who live full time in their RV) in his park use your product. He implied that some believe there was divine intervention in the development of your product. Something like that, anyway. It's good stuff.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
Could someone please give website or stores where one can purchase Breakup Plus?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #13

Conservation Chemistry Break-up plus
Selah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #14

Break-Up plus: What people say #10

Susie A., Dallas, TX. My shipment of Break-Up arrived and as stated on your web site my $3.00 refund for shipping to a business address was inside the box. It's nice to see that your company really does what they say it will. We also love how the Break-Up works in our RV.