Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-31-2016, 07:43 AM   #1
02 monaco dip buzzing from dash

So I noticed today that when I turn the battery on with the key or ACC spot on the key before starting a buzz sound is coming from the dash. If I turn the key all the way too the off position it stops. It seems to be coming from the right of the steering wheel where the radio and several function switches are.

Has anyone had anything like this before?

2001 Monaco Diplomat
350 Cummings
Allison Transmission
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-31-2016, 08:25 AM   #2
Low air, antenna raised, jacks down, are possibilities that first come to mind.

1997 37' HR Endeavor, 275hp Cat, Freightliner
03 CR-V Blue Ox, Ready Brake
ahicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:22 AM   #3
Monaco Owners Club
I had that same problem once and it was feedback coming to the low air buzzer. It did it for awhile and I searched for the cause and then it quit and I never found the problem.
It was just a low scratchy noise and irritating as could be. It has not come back.
Dennis & Marcie & Hook The Jack Russell, 2001 HR Imperial 38wds 350 Cummins, 07 Chevy Trailblazer/Blue Ox/Ready Brake, 04 Dodge 3500 Cummins,
slickest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:45 AM   #4
Ok, the problem was a air line that helps build pressure for the dash air was off. Once I re connected it the buzz when away.
2001 Monaco Diplomat
350 Cummings
Allison Transmission
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote

dash, monaco